IM OFFICIALLY NEGATIVE IN INITIAL INVESTMENTS

IM OFFICIALLY NEGATIVE IN INITIAL INVESTMENTS

Good time to sell and start fresh

It's the weekend faggot...suck it up pussy

Next bull market wont happen anytime in the next year:^)

me too

if only i sold my ants at $14 weeks ago, everything would be ok

I just went all in on MAID with literally all the money I had plus 40 dollars I borrowed from my grandmother and I don't even care anymore. I'm going to waste a week playing games and posting maids on Veeky Forums and I will hopefully get actual profit within a week.

life isn't fair. suck it up buttercup

I got cucked so hard by NMR, I cant feel anything anymore

>tfw went from 10x to 2x in a month

If I went red I'd probably cry lol

How many hrs until ETH breaks 200?

I say 12

I've seen worse plans.

TIME FOR NORMIES TO GET OUT SO I CAN GET CHEAPER COINS

IF ONLY I BOUGHT BITCOIN IN 2010 AT $0.08 THEN SOLD IN MAY 2017!!!!

This. Normies got scared away. The bull market only exists because of scrubs getting into crypto.

It's not even a bad plan. Read a little about Maidsafe and see how it went in the last few weeks. It has a community that is really into the coin plus ambitious devs and an alpha client. This coin is not going to crash and burn and never go above 17k ever again.

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS GOING TO END SOON

Nice, just bought 100k!

put your if only's in a sack mister

Sadly yes. Going to be fucking boring waiting till May.

How wide is your asshole. Are you shivering while a big throbbing data scientist cock is lodged up your prostate?

I myself bought at 0.045 and feel molested and gangbanged several times by data scientists.

damn bro. I'm still like +$40k

Been negative, today only got much more negative. I also got a new gaming PC in and hooked it up to my 4k T.V. and and can now day trade and shit post without even leaving my bed, so today was bittersweet at least. It's pretty fucking cool watching the market crash on my 55 inch from the comfort of my bed. Point is, find something to fill the void of a market crash, and it makes holding much easier.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYYYYYYYYYES

>all the money I had plus 40 dollars I borrowed from my grandmother

thats not a bad buy, but the grandmother part gave me feels. did you tell her you were going to be rich?

>what is a break even stop loss

I'm up $90k since January and I'm too much of a miser to afford a TV.
24" monitor here.

I've been playing with house money since may :^)

My initial investment got withdrawn and used to buy a new fridge

I told her I was going to pay her in like half a year. And I will, even if my cryptos turn into 0.
I have 170 total on cryptos.