Why do blacks claim they are descended from Egyptian royalty when they were just dick washing slaves?

Why do blacks claim they are descended from Egyptian royalty when they were just dick washing slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Life_of_a_Slave_Girl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Nubians aren't sub Saharan Negroids, they're more like modern day Somalis

Hello my caucasian brother

Can I use you cell phone?

this.
>Just

Blacks were dick-washing slaves, but they were also many other things. Although they only ruled Ancient Egypt for one dynasty.

You're not related to them at all either Tyrone

no, but i can COLONIZE ya bitch, nigga

Why of course! But I am a 100% pure caucasian as you can see

Still black enough, both for the people who lump everything tanner than the scandinavians as niggers, and more on point for the kind of people who make sweeping claims of cultural achievement based on similarities of skin tones with the people who actually did it

Reminder that most white people probably descend from some fucking peasant that worked in a farm and not Isaac Newton or Julius Caesar.

>blacks
I thought it was just afrocentrists

Almost all modern White people are related to Charlemagne. American niggers on the other hand are quite literally slaves with a little bit of mastas DNA for good measure.

>Almost all modern White people are related to Charlemagne

No shit, there were 4 million people at the time

Those aren't dickwashers. They're performing circumcision on them, which is why one is being restrained.

>Altogether, genetic studies suggest that African Americans are a multiracial people. According to DNA analysis led in 2006 by Penn State geneticist Mark D. Shriver, around 58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5% European ancestry (equivalent to one European great-grandparent and his/her forebears), 19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25% European ancestry (equivalent to one European grandparent and his/her forebears), and 1 percent of African Americans have at least 50% European ancestry (equivalent to one European parent and his/her forebears).

That makes a lot of them related to Charlemagne too if you what you said is true.

In a technical way, yes. Charlemagne wasn't Black though so unlike Europeans blacks have no ties to him besides being the rape babies of mastas and house Negroes.

>rape

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Life_of_a_Slave_Girl

Just because your black does not mean you're ancestor was some kind of king.

White people are not all related to the emperors of rome.

Such a strange way of thinking. and it all comes from the usa this strange shrinking of people and any culture outside the usa.
It's all europe and africa and asia. never individuel cultures.
this strange striving for identity.

stupid whitey, those are african scientists trying to help whitey with their micropenises using advanced kang&scheid technology

Doesn't matter. He's still human.

>washing dicks
Nop. They are cutting them. Now you know.

Stop editing pictures

historicaleye.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/raffigurazione_condom_egiziani_primo_millennio.jpg

because everyone wants to have some sort of proud heritage. When your ancestors did almost nothing in recorded history to be proud of, then you start reaching for straws in your ass.
/thread

Wait, why did you disagree with the claim that they were royalty, but not they were "dick washers" or whatever OP claimed. As soon as anyone linked to the actual group in the image, then anons claimed they had no relation to west africans.

Washing dicks, picking cotton, it's all the same

Does anyone know where this image actually comes from?

Penis inspection day

Why must you remind me, oh god why were the nurses so cute

Hold up.

Looks to me like it's black royalty culling white slaves.

At least every side looks happy.

>the people who lump everything tanner than the Scandinavians as niggers
those are my least favorite people