Untitled

:)

>great coin
>you children just don't see the potential
lol

I still remember when that coin first appeared here and everyone was like "omg...this coin...is THE REAL FUCKING DEAL" it was ridiculous lol.

Watching the market makers on this coin has been a lot of fun.

how did this coin even pump so hard to begin with? it hit like $160 and i had never even heard of it before

this is fucking shit coin lol

call it a lost. Buy the rumor sell the news was not in play here.

Keep in mind it was $160 like a week ago.

scientists have tokens worth 100k vs staking for way less than that. HMM wonder what they did with all those tokens

And lets not forget the fact its a gambling coin for scientists predictions. It has no real value for the common people.

HODLed????

might go all in if it goes to like 70k

No. Even if it lost FUCK THOSE DATA SCIENTIST. Out of pure spite I will never fucking sell.

Consider this NMR lost forever in this case.

I bought in at 0.045 and I absolutely refuse to sell until it goes back up there. If it does never then so be it.

>he fell for the hodl meme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HODL is the only good choice here tard. Once DS have no tokens anymore because they sold it all out of greed I will laugh my ass off.

>Once DS have no tokens anymore because they sold it all out of greed I will laugh my ass off.

Keep up the hope while this insufferable trashcoin continues to plummet into the deep abyss of sub-20 bux hell.

you make me happy :)

so keep holding while it dips even lower instead of getting out with a small loss. bet you hold dgb too hahahhaha

Lol if you think the data scientists are gonna control the price you're an idiot. I've been watching whales accumulating this one all week long, one just bought up an order of 1000 NMR. Then they're gonna jack the price up and you're all gonna buy back in once you see it making gains again. This one has such a low circulating supply and the payouts have been decreased by 90%. This is one you're gonna want to keep your eyes on close.

Let's just see how much it has to go up to get back...

>this token has no inherent value outside of staking
>most of the scientists hold the coins right now
>at any given moment they can dump 1000+ NMR when the price is right
>1500 coins added every week
NMR needs to go through months of cycle before scientists have to buy back in, they have no incentive to HOLD