Is the white race (ethnicities of Europe) the first racial group to simply accept their displacement and dispossession...

Is the white race (ethnicities of Europe) the first racial group to simply accept their displacement and dispossession at the hands of non-white colonists of neo-liberal traitor elites?

The conditions are different to the ancient world - mainly that the state has become so bloated and the economic conditions so decadent that the people in charge of governments have no connection to the ethnic groups that the nation state emerged from, but there is behind this the eternal laws of nature. Mainly that ethnic and racial groups come into conflict, whether of low intensity or outright hostility, at the moment it's a combination of both. Is the reason why indigenous and founding ethnic groups of 'white countries' not revolting against being out-bred and eventually genocided because of consumer capitalism?

What happens when the state and its economic system breaks down? Has this mass immigration for cheap labour veiled by 'multiculti' rhetoric effectively set us up for the biggest occurrence of genocide known to Human history? The unnatural conditions of late stage capitalism can't suppress the primordial forces of tribalism in white ethnic groups for long.

>Is the white race (ethnicities of Europe) the first racial group to simply accept their displacement and dispossession at the hands of non-white colonists of neo-liberal traitor elites?
I've never accepted such a thing. Speak for yourself.

Yes

>genocide
lmao

Please just fuck off. You /Pol/tards always talk about a few specific countries so let's do this.
France is 89%
Sweden is hard to tell because they don't Kees records on ethnicity, but it's still around 90%.
UK is 87%.
Fuck off faggot

Many Native Americans were extremely accepting at first. Obviously not all, but they simply saw them as new players on the scene and not their inevitable conquerors.

Anyon who takes a second to look at the trends over time will see how quick it's happening, and anyone who has a decent grasp of history knows that multiculturalism always ends in splitting up nations, endless internal clashes, or genocide. /pol/ is actually right about this.

>genocide
Just have more children. Africans were killed by machetes. Armenians had to walk on desert but whites are being genocided because his neighbor is brown? Should be ashamed to call this a genocide lmao

Wouldn't call it "acceptance", more like a consequence of rampant and widespread nihilism, people just don't care about such things anymore

Where did the nihilism come from? The only time I can think of where birth rates and marriages plummeted like this was England during the Black Plague, due to widespread burn out and not caring about the future anymore.

>Where did the nihilism come from?
Secular humanism.

No way man we have to educate (((those))) cucks who are getting blacked by Muslims and are genocoding the white race of Jews who control the narrative! Here's an MS paint bar graph and a headline from InfoWars to prove how right I am. Now if you'll excuse me my mom said I have to finish my homework.

>where did nihilism come from?

Reality

Post a better pca plot map. Yours is missing southern europeans and northern middle easterners

multiculturism is inevitable in large cities or nations unless if you want to be unethical like China and try to get rid of it.

People will always separate themselves into tribes and subcultures. The United States and Russia are both multicultural/multiethnic nations (whether they like it or not) and there hasn't been any problems that lead to a nation collapsing or anything. You can't have a monolithic nation unless if it's a tiny nation.

>and there hasn't been any problems that lead to a nation collapsing
That because the genocide option was used. Some tribes in North America have to search for sperm donors to continue having babies with enough native blood to still count as native.

well you can probably get various different answers depending on the school of thought you follow, I'd say it's a consequence of the explosion of materialism coupled with the simple exhaustion of the cultural models that brought us here, including even basic things like group belonging, which at first sight don't seem as useful in today's world since you can get by largely without a strong bond with your peers, who in big cities are pretty much complete strangers

as for birth rates though there's also material reasons for it in many countries, especially those who are "rich" by global standards but not as much to be able to afford kids(afford in the sense of giving them a standard western lifestyle, of course), like south European countries

America has accepted natives (as you said), blacks, Irish, Italians, Jews, Iranians, French, Mexicans, and while there have been problems, there hasn't been anything close to bringing the government down from it or displacing it with a different one. I don't think it's possible to have a nation as huge as the USA to be monocultural, Texas, Alaska, California, New York, and Michigan all have pretty different cultures from each other.

Russia is the same way I feel, It has problems like Checnya but it just seems... naive to think a nation that is thousands and thousands of miles in width is monocultural with everyone being the same in it.

>Veeky Forums is my echo chamber and different opinions belong on reddit

And what were those percentages fifty years ago? A century ago?

>massive demographic change doesn't matter if its in the early stages
neck yourself

>Veeky Forums is my echo chamber and different opinions belong to /pol/

Not him but this the sticky asks to not treat this board as /pol/ with dates