$espers$

$espers$

don't listen to the shitskin fucks and get tricked into buying on yobit

buy on yobit, don't buy on yobit. sorry mang, but this espers thing is just too confusing.

Just dont buy on yobit. That's the only exchange that doesn't have the proper chain.

Too confusing for a jellyheaded pahjeet like yourself. This coin is for whites and asians only, your curryfilled pockets are not needed

hi buddy ,you be a good guy buy ESP from yobit nextt moon coin

go espers go. go buy now

Nice, just bought 100k!

somebody needs to make a pajeet merchant

Yes I can!!

My brother and I just buy 17 espers ,many thank for wise advice my dear friend

Go choke on one of those foods that rhymes with poo, pajeet. Everyone else buy esp on nova

$espers to the moon!!!!!!!!!

*sniff sniff*

pajeet coin

I'm so fucking confused. So the yobit one is legit or no?

You can buy both of them, but its better to buy on YoBit and then transfer to your wallet on Nova.

The devs make this shit so fucking confusing thats why the price crashed.

yes 1 sat from yobit, sell to nova exchange

Pahjeet die in a fire

Cool. Thanks.

$espers$

dont buy from yobit. its a scam

only coin surviving the crash

Here's the real message for all of you idiots out there. If somebody tells you NOT to do something because it's a scam and you'll lose your money, you probably shouldn't do it... period. Here's the REAL info on ESP2, and unbiased as well. Yobit has scammed many with their schemes and lies to later provide offchain currencies after their relevance and get innocents out of their own money (not an opinion). Novaexchange is the real place to buy ESP2 and other coins related to it as well. I haven't given any opinions, just telling you that Yobit is absolutely not legitimate. It's the wrong chain.

Dont buy on yobit. Dont listen to these trolls. Esp2 is on nova. The previous abandoned version of esp is on yobit