What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antshares
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499466738225.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing, you moron.

>buying a chinese eth knickoff

Try this again when the entire market isn't crashing.

It was a pump n dump. It was never meant to last

yes, we know that's what bitbean is, thanks.

Nothing. AntShares is coming back!

I like ans dont get me wrong, but this little rise is a pump that is about to dump. Those walls are working the newfags rn.

So you're saying I should sell?

don't listen to retards like him

too late its dumping. Might as well sell though, Im expecting to touch at least 200k. With how long any news is away still and the shit markets, there is no reason this will climb for the next few days.

Then why is it going down? Someone bought back in at the wrong time I see

it's just the typical weekend dip. and don't you worry about my ants. I have more than you could ever hope to accumulate.

Yes. Then you'll have a cool story to tell people about you how owned Neo when it was still called AntShares but sold it at $6

Calm down guys. I am not selling my Ants. I have 60 on bittrex that I want to trade a bit and make more Ants.

Just day trading fun.

It's not doing that bad. You should have bought when it hit 240.

just know the power of what you are dealing with. this is no ordinary alt coin.

Like any good in the world, the Chinese knockoff will be discovered at some point, as it is always lower quality, and generally contains myriad instances of theft.

god damn man. I am feeling the spooks from this. The day trading percentage is only 8% of my total Ants, but it would feel bad to lose out on them.

This is some untapped Ant power.

i got a little army of ants, tell me what makes them so special

They can take over your backyard and eventually the house if the queen stays alive

I think it's going to hover around $6-8 to at least 2020

thanks for displaying your lack of intelligence and foresight. now we know to disregard your opinion for the rest of this thread.

may break upward toward 285k-290k and tap that area then recede, be watching out for what it does if it reaches that area ~1hr

Possibly. That was an interesting run? Hopefully it goes back up tonight and stays up.

i missed that last peak with a sell order 500 sats too high

people bought them to make money. it stopped making money. they are now getting rid of them.

you think these chinks cant keep up with selling every minute rise into oblivion for 3 years?

So bagholders like me are fucked? Shit.

Oh I don't know, the fact that the whole fucking maker is down 10% ?

Oh I don't know, the fact that the whole fucking market is down 10% ?

Thing is, one solid pump and the day trading niggers get btfo.

That's cool and to be expected. Doesn't mean you can't get your piece of the booty in the meanwhile.

You mean, they don't believe in Neo? Those fucks.

How heavy are your bags? 320 here.

>He thinks this wont be worth 100$ a piece in a year.

user keeps missing obvious moon rockets, lol.

I'm only half serious, hopefully the rebrand can at least keep it steady over 16 rather than 6

Most of my buy in was at 319k.
Then FOMO set in and I bought more at 416k. Could have bought the second buy cheaper too, but my BTC took forever to get off my wallet to shittrex. It averages out to around 360-375k sats to break even. Oh, and I bought into ANS on the 19th, so it's all my own damn fault that I'm still holding bags. Fuck my life man.

>supporting chinamen who don't give a fuck about investors

bad business decision in general

>bought at .0006
>sold at .0038
>rebought at .00188
>flipped repeatedly as whaledick was flopping around .0029-0033

I guess everything is wrong?

ANS is back boiiiii

No. You stupid faggot. Hodl.

I fomod 480k and managed to get my unit cost down to 264k sats. Just watch the market, learn the highs and lows, watch the news, boards, yunbi, etc... Or just hold and it'll eventually crawl back up. Crypto in general, based on my limited experience, you gotta be ok with 5-10-15-20% swings...

I bought 4 btc worth of ANS when it was 10k earlier this year.

No complaints.

If you want all your answers, this chart sums up you faggots perfectly

we'll send you a postcard from lamboland, tard

This is you, permapoorfag lmaooooo

345 here, was going to sell them a few minutes after I bought them like I usually do, but I went to take a shit and forgot to put in an auto sell order... and then everything happened

2 new tweets twitter.com/antshares

Wow, thanks user

[spoiler]just bought 100k[/spoiler]

I predict a peak around ~480K and stabilize to 420K after it's settled down from the rebrand. They aren't giving away much info about their event but on Chinese chat groups they have a few big stars showing up. That may or may not indicate new partnerships. Nobody knows.

IDS HABBENING!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499466738225.webm

Are we climbing? Are we climbing? Are we climbing? Are we climbing? Are we climbing?

pls climb, save me from buying so high.

litch please.

That sounds acceptable. Hope you're right user.

This shit is going to be big. China accounts for a shit load of money, and they're so self centered that they only want Chinese products. A third of movies profits comes from Chinese markets, and that let's you understand why we always see Asians in lead roles.

The problem is this shit coin is going to be backed by 3 billion people.

retarded fucks don't even know how big this is about to be in china

VERY GOOD CONTRACTS
QUANTUMS
VERY GOOD MONEY
FUTURE

Fucking moron.

Lol.

Why is it that every time someone talks about why this is going to be great the only response is 'because China'? Nobody ever actually mentions what the product is actually going to do and what else differentiates it

>spoonfeed me please i'm a retarded baby

>I can't actually say what separates ANS/NEO from ETH, STRAT and the like, so I'm gonna say the other guy's dumb so I don't have to prove anything

we're not here to prove anything to you. either do your own research and get on board, or stay poor.

I just sold at a 30% loss. I will buy back when NEO is $3.50

1. Neo probably won't ever fall to $3.50.
2. If Neo ever falls to $3.50 it will likely be because of terrible news and it probably won't be worth buying back in at that point.

you made a bad financial decision.

People who hold bags don't shill it user. Their spirit is already shattered and they resigned themselves in their situation.

At most they post depressing memes about the product and try to try and talk some hope in to themselves.

Definitely do more research my friend. Learn chinese and go read their yellow paper.

I don't know if I'm alone in that case but I don't feel I'm holding bags at all. Yeah technically I'm in the red right now with ANS but.. I just don't care. I feel in the end it just won't matter at all because this coin is just going to become so much bigger than what it is now.

Your pasta is getting old.

Judging from the thread what went wrong is the shills and bagholders are getting desperate that people stopped believing their lies. GTFO and never trust the chinese, ever.

only desperation I see is from you coping FUDers, lmao

Nothing went wrong. My bags are doing just fine

If I own ANS on an exchange, does that mean they'll turn into NEO without having to do anything?

yes. ANS / NEO is not capable of hard forking: one of its key features. this change is merely switching some text and images around.

Sweet, thanks mang