What was the age of consent among some Amerindian tribes or kingdoms? Of note are the Incas, Aztec...

What was the age of consent among some Amerindian tribes or kingdoms? Of note are the Incas, Aztec, Mayans and Iroquois but i'm interested in any tribe in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Llullaillaco
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aclla
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Usually around 15-16

The average girl had her period at 14 and then spent a year being initiated

What's the citation for that number?

Proofs?

>consent
Post contact and after their numbers were decimated by disease it was standard practice for plains tribes to kidnap women and girls from other tribes or settlements. Some of the latter being as young as 10, not sure consent was an issue.

I predict this thread will have many responses but not a single informed answer.

I'm looking for pre-contact. Or pre-It really mattered.

The mummies of Incan child sacrifices range in ages with fifteen being the eldest.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_of_Llullaillaco

With one believed to be an Aclla "chosen woman." These were taken at ~10 years old, trained for about four years, then married to Incan nobility.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aclla

That's not an age of consent. It has nothing to do with age of consent.

>primitive peoples
>consent

>It has nothing to do with age of consent.
It gives you the threshold of what the Inca considered the end of childhood.

Here, for the Aztecs. Girls were expected to be virgins until marriage so I don't think "age of consent" was a really defined concept.

>primitive
When will this meme end?

I doubt there's much actual recorded history on this subject by initial christian observers.

when it comes to anthropological data on your typical hunter/gatherer, herder, or subsistence farmer tribal setting, women are typically "married" from age 9-16 depending on the group. "age of consent" does not always align with this. for example, hawaiian and many polynesian tribes would sexually train children from a young age.

the fact is though, that there is almost no anthropological data whatsoever on native american groups, and what little there is likely has a heavy christian bias or censorship.

For the Maya it was around 21 years of age.when they married. After the diseases and as a way to avoid premarital sex, Friars pushed the marriage age to 14 so they married sooner. Youths in schools typically had sex secretly with courtesans though. Theres a room in Kiche youth sections that has a mural with a monkey with an erect penis alluding to the activities the boys did in that room.

just like everwhere until 1950s - when she bleeds, she's ready to fuck

These native revisionist are just like the viking larpers like varg

Why did this change? It seems logical and natural.

Which revionists?

>between 11-18
>Between 14-15
Pretty good.

Combined Victorian and feminist horror at all that is natural for humans.

Becausewith antibiotics in the milk & other bullshit, girls are experiencing menarche much earlier than is natural.
12-16 is normal, with most primitive cultures being around 15-16.
I myself was 16, and my 2 sisters 15, and I think this is due to my family's hippy dippy healthy lifestyle.

The age of marriage and consent increased to modern levels long before "antibiotics in the milk"

>other bullshit
& the shift in menstruation starting earlier is relatively recent as are age of consent laws.

You had your period at 16? Isn't that late?

It is, but don't tell her that.

International median is 14, so...

t. Pawnee

>age of consent
If she bleeds she can breed was the accepted standard in non white societies of the past.

It was also like that in White societies you twit. Hell, in America the age of consent was 12 in most states until the 20th century.

*10 I mean. The age of consent was 10 in most states until the 20th century.

To be fair, legal "consent" and women didn't really exist together until the 60's.

World was really different in my grandparents' generation. Not sure it'd be good to go back

Thats an interesting question OP and the Amerindian tribes found a unique solution to the problem, the used a non age based system. 80 lbs minimum weight and it's good to fuck.

So did they ever purposely feed young girls in order to get them past 80 pounds? Also show did they weigh them and what if she was 79 pounds?

Except it did and rape was punishable by severe penealty or mob justice.

>Oklahoma

Most based state

I know one Indian tribe punished rapists by nailing their cock to a log and sending them down the river

What went so wrong?

Feminism.

Take me back.

These girls are so pretty. Let's face it. If you were Spaniard you would take one as your lawfully wedded wife.

Measures Promoted by American Eugenics & Planned Parenthood to reduce population

anti-fertility chemicals in the water, air, food

Modify tax policies
Postpone or avoid marriage (via master degree job requirements, economic crisis)

Encourage increased homosexuality
Educate for family limitation
Fertility control agents in water supply
Encourage women to work
Reduce/eliminate paid maternity leave
Reduce/eliminate social benefits

Chronic Depression (via crime rates, economic crisis, social isolation)
Require women to work and provide few child care facilities
Limit/eliminate publicly-financed medical care, scholarships, housing, loans and subsidies to families with more than N children.
Encourage increased homosexuality
Compulsory education of children

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm