Who were the closest things to real world superheroes and supervillains in human history...

Who were the closest things to real world superheroes and supervillains in human history? My theory is they existed and we just don't think about them in those terms because they aren't fictional. My list so far:

Superheroes:
>Crazy Horse
>Houdini
>Red Baron
>White Death
>Buddha

Supervillains:
>Unabomber
>Vlad the Impaler
>Pogo the Clown
>Little Boots
>The Manson Family

youtube.com/watch?v=5gu-hzfhv10

Henry VIII was a real life Immortan Joe

Supervillain organizations:

Nazis, Communists

Probably steppe warlords.

Yeah, groups are maybe even more plentiful than individuals for this question.

>KKK
>Jonestown
>ISIS
>Blackwater
>Bloods and Crips

Adolf Hitler was like a narcissistic supervillain who wanted world domination. Most dictators in fact.

>Unabomber
>villain

>antihero

I only didn't include him because he didn't have a super-name. I guess maybe The Leader. Honestly having a super-name is my #1 consideration for producing entries to these lists.

Was Unabomber our Punisher?

El Chapo, villain or anti hero?

Cool thread OP

Comic book villains were directly inspired by the nazis, that's why they look similar. Also the comic book industry is, or at least used to be more Jewish than Hollywood. Batman, Superman, X-Men, Spider Man, etc, all created by Jews.

The de' Medici family

Einstein

You decide for yourself

ned kelly is a hero in my book

Spring-heel Jack

If we're counting borderline fictional / possibly historic but probably not people, then I'll add:

>Robin Hood
>Grettir the Strong
>Santa Klaus

Unrelated, but also just thought of:

>Billy the Kid
>Doc Holliday
>Santo

Superhero. The guy has a Batman tier moment, and decides to use his fists to dispense justice in a lawless town.He's almost mythic, because no one really knows his roots.

It's acceptable but you have to call him by his super-name Bear River. I can't emphasize enough how important the super-name requirement is.

Garibaldi is definitely up there as a superhero. Can't put my finger on which one, but everything about his life just screams of epic badassry for a noble dream: The Unification of the Italian lands and peoples.