Alright that should just about cover everything. You know what though...

Alright that should just about cover everything. You know what though, I had something else I thought I should share with the Senate but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Help me out here guys.

Did you remember to buy some of those Punic figs at the market?

Cato needs to eat a dick.

> I had something else I thought I should share with the Senate
Something about you fucking your serving girls in front of your adult son? Or how you let your male slaves fuck female slaves if they pay you? Or how you sell off old and infirm slaves because fuck them?
Gee, I don't know, but I'm sure such an example of traditional Roman morals would have something very important to say.

Revisionism

Punic tricks indeed.

Although he speaks so much about battling Carthage, could his real battle be against crippling Autism?

What was it you wanted to say?

>mfw I realize Cato The Elder was an antisemite

>Preached death to semites
>Served in the army when he was younger under
>Fought against foreign culture seeping into his own
>May have done taboo stuff whilst preaching traditional virtues
He was literally Hitler 2.0

u mad white boi?

>ruler of Carthage
Every fucking time
[spoiler]Although lowkey didn't he get elected Shophet after the 2nd Punic War at some point?[/spoiler]

he only hated those jews because they were greek-speaking t b h

He did, but that's like a Roman consul, not really a ruler.

CARTHAGO

DELENDA

ok but why did he hate greeks so much

Is

>Carthago delenda est
or
>Delenda est Carthago

more grammatically correct in Latin?

The former.

homosex

>imma cut chu roman bitch see dem chromiums nigga? im boss of carthage yu bitch ass, leg-ate-us my ass punk more like i ate yo mama's aysshole last night, tanit bless muh soul i'll shank you bitchboy
It's everything. Everything about that image is funny.

That could be said of all Romans really

Word order doesnt matter

This guy is interesting. Until I found out about him I assumed the Punic's were mostly extreminated on sight in Africa with some remnants being strictly slaves.