MOON holding strong at 3 sats despite whales

>ETH has a cancer kid losing his marbles atm

>BTC gonna freeze and can only be mined by nuclear asic processors

>LTC leaning on a hobbled coinbase

Why are you not buying and using MOON as a safehouse investment right now? Are you even mining the MOON, user???

Nice, just bought 100k!

because moon was created as a joke intended only to moon once and make its developers and insider shills money? maybe that's the reason?

Someone missed the first moon, eh? There's still time user!

>tfw bought at 1sat but still hodling

God help me.
Hodling is a stupid meme, I bought all the right memes very early but haven't sold anything. 30k$ down from my personal ath.

How many bazillion did you buy?
a-are you another whale?

Nice, I have recently acquired one hundred thousand!

Holy shit, I've only got like 500k I'm a poorfag, user... Nice Gainz!! I'm gonna either sell when ETH hits 200usd, or hodl for 10 sats.

Is this a meme?
Or are we all just mostly poorfags here?

SOUL is the new MOON if you've read the other threads.

Thanks for the tip, shill.
>this is a mooncoin thread

Bought 100k

No just kidding bought 1 mil @ 1 sat.

If you've been lurking you will know mooncoin is a long term project with a strong trajectory. Just put $20 in and you won't regret it. You literally can't lose.

Then the normies get on board and moon goes to the moon.

explain why

lol, long term project. that's a good one. lmao

Lmao there was a thread about 6 weeks ago. We kinda formed an informal Veeky Forums p&d group. Buy it up low, hodl, then sell the *wonderful* aspects to the normies. If everyone on biz puts in $20 and holds... then we get the normies in. It went up to 11 sat at one point on bleutrade because everyone was doing what they said they were gonna do but then a lot of people forgot about it. Seriously though, we could really get this off the ground.

Not a bad idea but fuck bleutrade until it's on a less shitty exchange not gonna buy

The only way to get it on another exchange is to hype it up. Getting in early before it's on a good exchange is how you make money. Seriously, $20. If you can't spare it don't play crypto.

It's also on Nova and another exchange, forget which. Would recommend buying in.

Literally it took 20 mins to get set up and have my coins on bleutrade.

>don't play crypto
I've made more than enough gains that didn't come from a scam hype coin I think I'll be fine thanks

Let me guess? You invested in dgb? Lol. What shitcoin are you on today? NMR? Antshares?

Bet you're holding dgb? I dropped it when it got too hot.

Anyway, I'm here for the gains, don't care what coin it is. I hop in and out on most coins (besides BTC, today I've played the shit out of SIB hopped in and out a bunch), I don't get attached like that but I have no problem throwing $20 at a maybe. Like right now I could sell it and make 3x my $$. It's going to hit 4 sat soon, so then 4x. Whatever. I just wanna see what this does. And at the end of the day I can't lose.

Collectively we could send mooncoin to the moon. Everyone should throw $20 at it.

Enjoy whatever risky shitcoins you're holding.