TFW reading through a social engineering forum where people scam companies by submitting false warranty claims

>TFW reading through a social engineering forum where people scam companies by submitting false warranty claims
>Some people get loads of iPads and even rolexes

I want in

>not posting the link

OP is a faggot

Just go on alphabay and pay some dude to double dip for you

But you can do that yourself also it's limited

The point is attention, not information. Here, I'll show you:

No no no OP, don't do that it's illegal! It's morally wrong! Don't be a scammer OP please. Stop OP think of of the children, think of the adults, think of your dear old mother, what would she think of you reading those bad sites OP, stop OP.

Kek

just do it then you fag no one cares if you go to jail

G Willy, just bought 100 thousand iPads!

when you watch documentary shows about US prions theres so many people in there for credit card fraud and shit

Not anywhere close to how many commit it per year. Also how many of those are retarded niggers who don't understand anything about covering your tracks?

Besides that's not what op is talking about.

POST THE LINK FAGGOT

IM SICK OF THIS SELFISH SHIT

i've seen invites for these kinds of forums on alphabay, too bad it's down right now though

It's fraud yaknow.
Another method is to dwindle around the store and hide an item you want somewhere. Then find an identical item and purchase it.
Go out to the street and put the purchased item in a safe place and return to the store and find the hidden item.
Go to the same cashier and return the items you "just bought".
>double dip

>tfw made around 75k in a year scamming pedophiles
>start day trading in may
>up to 120k now

Feels comfy, bros. (and no, i dont feel any remorse for scamming them)

ya cause they don't scan the barcode or anything retard

nice just bought 100k

also proof or ure a lyeing jew nigger like the rest of em

>talking about credit card fraud on the clearnet
you're one of those retarded niggers btw

dang the Jews even let niggers join their synogogods? "There goes the neighborhood."

>tfw made around 75k in a year scamming pedophiles
how and why?

Aren't you held just as responsible for this? Extortion? I remember being on HackForums and it was just something that wasn't done because if the pedo fought back you'd get fucked as well.

Pedophiles have a hard enough life without being scammed, too. It's not their fault they were born with a liking for cute, young stuff. Give them a break, willyu?

Hello rebbit