So are atheists basically that one five year old child convinced they're the smartest person in the room?

So are atheists basically that one five year old child convinced they're the smartest person in the room?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"humanities was a mistake"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your stereotype fits that stereotype but it isn't an inherent part of being an atheist

They're that one annoying kid in high school who thinks he's a genius because everyone else is either unaware or uncaring enough that he always "wins" debates.

yeah right, as if annoying christians who insist that I am "lost" and that they will "pray for me" are any better
why the hell do you care about atheists anyway, they usually shut the fuck up unless they're fedora tier, and those are in minority anyway (and meme status)
so fuck off with your bullshit

Of course.
>I've never experienced something therefore no one has

Atheism is literally a child's inability to perceive anything is beyond their limited frame of references. They can't even hide behind "muh science" anymore as atheist such as bill nye more and more continue to completely abandon any semblance to actually science in favor for ideologically bullshit like "gender is a spectrum."

God isn't dead but atheism soon will be.

Same as Christians and atheists that have a need/urge to express how enlightened they are.

They might be annoying but science is on their side, so yeah they might in some cases be the 5 year old thinking that he is the smartest but chances are he actually is

>as if annoying christians who insist that I am "lost" and that they will "pray for me" are any better
Oh poor you. How terrible. Someone should make a movie about your awful suffering at the hands of those Christians .

>inability to perceive anything is beyond their limited frame of references
>Bill Nye

Are they genuinely worse than tippers for christ who abandon christian values to satiate their earthly desire for shitposting?

then someone should tell op to not get upset about people with other points of view. way to project friendo, i dont "suffer" i just fucking hate being talked down to like they know the absolute truth

OP didn't come off as a whiney cunt but you sure did.

List of theist arguments:

>I don't like you!
>Fedora!

Are you making b8 threads? Don't respond to that, I already know the answer.

no, that's contrarian young adults pretending to be christian because apparently atheism is the norm now even though atheists are still a minority everywhere

So why are you convinced your specific religion is the true one? In a room full of hundreds with different faiths, you're the one?

Yes, and theists are the children that ride the small bus to school.

You guys sound euphoric

Do you mean the one full of autistic kids?

>Atheism is literally a child's inability to perceive anything is beyond their limited frame of references
The irony. Theism only exists because humans are obsessed with humanity and can't look outside themselves.

> TFW genuinely believing energy just appeared one day and existence is one big coincidence becomes the belief of 30% of the world

>tfw most people don't know shit about the Big Bang

>just appeared one day
Good job stating what I don't believe.

>existence is one big coincidence
>muh feels say it can't be so it isn't, so there

>TFW when evolution triggers creationists since following their dogma will mean that god is a monkey, since we were made according to his image

>tfw most people don't know the Big Bang theory was created by a Catholic priest and that it isn't in any opposition to the Roman Christian conception of God.

What don't I understand? Is the step that I'm forgetting a newly discovered theoretical concept that there was some anti-matter plasma vortex that spun nothing around really fast and made THE CONCEPT OF STUFF?

Do you understand that if you keep asking how something got somewhere, you come to the realization that we don't know how STUFF came into existence?

> that it isn't in any opposition to the Roman Christian conception of God.
No one intends it to be.

>tfw I knew that he was a priest; however, there is no proof other than the assumption that God must have done it

Therefore it was the sky father

Strawman detected. We're discussing the sudden existence of things, not how man came to be.

Christians who waste their time defending the literal nature of Genesis miss the entire point of the very religion they defend, and are thus, not a good counter.

A creator is literally more rational than pretending that nothing has a point for the sake of edginess and not having to follow rules.

You said that

The big bang isn't about "sudden existence." The theory just states that the universe as we know it used to be a single hyper compressed point. It does not try to explain the origin lf this material and energy.

>A creator is literally more rational
Hmm. No?

I personally think the universe always existed. How can absolute nothing "exist"?
God doesn't answer that to me because I just shift the question: Where did God come from?

If God is a metaphysically necessary being, then he can't be omnipotent.

>i don't know, so it was definitely skygod you edglord faggot

A creator is more complex than the universe. How can a being so complex just exist out of nowhere?

i really want you to respond to this one too, you pretty much undo yourself just by making that point in the first place anyway

Stop posting this dumb shit outside of your containment flag-fetish board.

Also, I'm not a nihilist. You just assume that because you know you would be without the sky father to scare you into behaving so you project it onto everyone else by default.

Used to be an atheist

I've become pantheistic over time

Why? Not condescending, just honestly curious how you came to that belief.

Why call the universe another name

>tfw people lose to me everyday in games they don't even know they're playing

& Humanities was a mistake

>there are theists on Veeky Forums

honestly surprises me, I thought Veeky Forums was a bit more rational than that unless it's just pretenders doing it for the "lulz"

Not really. The quality of either would have been the same by themselves, we just have both.

>implying that was the implication
We want history without humanities, simple.

Then go to one of those threads?

We want no humanities threads.

>We

Looking at atheism from the perspective of theism is as futile as looking at theism from the perspective of atheism. The two are on such separate logical planes that the only decisive conclusion which can be made is that the opposing side is stupid and/or a cunt. This sort of "MUH Jesus" bickering will always be just as annoying as the fedora tipping "MUH debating" neckbeardtheists.

God and Nature are one in the same. it doesn't only apply to us Human but to everything that has ever existed.

Ignore them, dipshit. Nobody is making you come in here. Stop hitting yourself and whining about how wounded you are.

Veeky Forums is above all /contrarian/.

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/"humanities was a mistake"/

Just like we could just ignore the ponies.

>Just like we could just ignore the ponies.
was meant for