"Regency England. A bit more black than they show in the movies."

>"Regency England. A bit more black than they show in the movies."
>"History's a whitewash."

Explain this, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

vam.ac.uk/content/articles/s/silver-service-slavery-the-black-presence-in-the-white-home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the problem? It's true, Regency England was more multiracial than traditional depictions in film, and history has been prone to whitewashing in a more general sense over the years, certainly.

>show about a 2000 year old peace loving alien who goes round the world saving people and is super rational because he's from an ancient race of essentially space magistrates
>someone says something that is deemed offensive on one specific planet he isn's even from
>this makes this calm collected individual so mad he punches him
Good night Doctor Who.

White genocide is real.

Dcotor Who is fucking retarded, he shouldn't take offense or do anything to help anyone. Will to power.

>Explain this, Veeky Forums.

The BBC has a race quota on shows so they have to show a certain amount of minorities. Doctor Who is a shit show written by a hack so they handled this in the worst way possible by pretending the England was always integrated they belittle all the problems black people and other minorities had

But the Doctor punched a racist so nobody will actually look at this and see ho insulting it is to everybody concerned.

>belittle all the problems black people and other minorities had
Yeah, that affirmstive action and "positive" discrimination is really a bitch.

>HAD
Nice reading comprehension

Popular historical media is the whitewash. History is how you know there were black people in the past in the first place.

vam.ac.uk/content/articles/s/silver-service-slavery-the-black-presence-in-the-white-home

Fucking retard

>why weren't black people treat as first class citizens in a country where they made up less than 0.1% of the people

>He's still missing the point entirely

Stop posting

>if people disagree with me it must be because they don't understand what's going on
w-whats happening where am i

You're disagreeing with something that you didn't read properly in the first place

>treating people like shit is justified if they're a minority
Reminds me of a white SA girl who got raped by blacks. Guess she just had it coming!

I read it, it's saying minorities had problems in 19th century England. Who fucking cares? Whites were being chased in Africa with sticks, but we never complained.

Difference is SA was founded as the Kaap colonie and was white majority, they just expanded into non white land because the blacks kept attacking them.

>Whites were being chased in Africa with sticks, but we never complained.
o rly

>>/tv/

Lol no they were into that Dutch reformed church crap about blacks being inferior etc
Oh and an excuse to take land for ranches

I'm sorry, I don't watch the electric jew.
I have no clue what you're talking about.

God I fucking hate anglos holy shit

England really has become an American colony huh?

>0.1%
You mean then or now

Then.

Fuck off reddit.

Should I "le" to make it better?

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and you're making it about you and your victim hood for whatever reason. An inaccurate portrayal of that would also be bad.

Anyone watching a show about a time-traveling space alien for historical accuracy deserves to be mad.

>the left boogeyman
You know there are politically correct and anti-racists conservatives right? Their political correctness just doesn't extend to muh gays.