Why didn't the Führer have any monuments of him built in the Reich?

Why didn't the Führer have any monuments of him built in the Reich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vLrTNKk89Q&feature=youtu.be&t=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monuments are for people who are already dead.

Saddam Hussein and Stalin disagree

Clearly because he was such a humble and down to earth guy.

Nazi sculpture was concerned with representing the spirit of the Volk, not with depicting individual leaders.

That pic is full of ugly people.

He had streets named after him and paintings made of him. Monuments probably weren't in his interest. He also made people salute him.
Only the middle girl is really ugly.

according to the rise and fall of the third reich over 800 statues of Hitler were built from 1929 to 1943

Need pics

yeah, lol. Nazis where so fucking disgusting, genetically inferior, hideous disgusting white people. Whites dont deserve to live even. Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=6vLrTNKk89Q&feature=youtu.be&t=100

Why are you talking like "nazi" and "white people" mean the same thing?

pretty much

not even a leftist btw

Hitler was too insecure about his tiny dick and ONE TESTICLE to build any monuments to himself. He would much rather build monument to the superior negroid seed which he admired greatly as evidence in the mien kampf and other speaches he gave.

>In which I pretend to be someone else
Why do you /pol/acks do this?

if you aren't pro nazi you are a literal jew

>Wahhh. Stop making fun of ugly people. You only call me ugly and fat because I am white. : ( Hail Hortler! Sick hail!

>Global rule #2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

not an argument

For some reason people in old photographs always look more homely to me, IDK why

Less plastic surgery and make up.

hitler admired niggers and dreamt of impregnating every german woman and girl with semen from africans.
he said it was his greatest mission in life.

I can understand there being less plastic surgery, but did people really wear less make up back then? Or does it just not show up very well in old photographs?

hitler loved niggers.
in mein kempf hitler wrote how much he would love to see every girl in germany impregnated by them.

Tiny???

He could always have a statue of himself fully clothed.

He thought he would have plenty of time to build them as he lived well beyond 100. Remember, his Reich only lasted 12 years, and much of that was the war time.

Bullshit!

Like this.

Statue of Hitler and Stalin peeing.

>muh Aryan Volk
>muh hyperborea
>muh thule
>Copypasta'd greek classical heroic nudity
>Didn't give their beefcake marble aryan heros raging 10 inch erections
Blew it.

>A young Ted Cruz in a wig hands flowers to Adolf Hitler

Adolf was one weird looking motherfucker.

It's generally the tell tale sign you're doing this for yourself or your ego rather than the people. Had Hitler won, or secured a draw, I guarantee after his death there would be statues to him across Germany.