I recently came into about 100k how can I make a profit out of it, I've got pretty much zero business sense

I recently came into about 100k how can I make a profit out of it, I've got pretty much zero business sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

investorplace.com/2017/06/7-monthly-dividend-stocks-to-pay-your-bills/view-all/#.WWEj2YgrJPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice i just bought 100k

Buy BitBean

My honest advice to you. Is not act on anything you see on here for at least 14 days.

Veeky Forums is like reaching into a wasps nests in search for honey.

protip: wasps dont make honey - but sometimes they raid bees who do and will tell you a rumour about this in the shape of a weird dance.

ps.
Dont be in a hurry.

All in on Audiocoin. It has a market of 1.2 billion umm.... breathers all to itself. You cannot lose, dear.

use the crypto market capitalization to invest in the top 25 coins, in proportion to how much each of those coins control the market. i.e. if btc is 42%, then invest 42k in bitcoin, ethereum 26k etc

every month (or as often as you like) readjust your portfolio to match the indexation.

This method is similar to an indexed ETF like the Vanguard S&P500 but it only will work with more people adopting crypto currencies (to boost the price) as there is no inherent growth to value from currencies (there is no output).

I've tripled my money (relatively safely due to the risk spread) from april.

do not invest in anything Veeky Forums shills

maybe look into some low-risk investment property

>buy my bags

Put 80k in mutual funds, then spend 20k on hookers and coke like a big boy

Buy land for farming and become a farmer.

use your 100k to buy 100k

buy high sell low

1) Set up an e-trade account
2) Stick it into several dividend stocks and keep reinvesting your dividends back into the stocks
3) ??????
4) Retire comfortably and early

Or, do the Veeky Forums thing and put all of it into Bitcoin

Also, here
investorplace.com/2017/06/7-monthly-dividend-stocks-to-pay-your-bills/view-all/#.WWEj2YgrJPY

Buy a couple of acres and plant paulownia trees thank me in five years.

NIGGER COIN

buy half a lambo

I'm not OP but my situation is similar. Thanks for sharing this article

You're welcome. Be sure to diversify, but also look for higher dividend % stocks.

>buy a quarter lambo

Any mutual fund recommendations?