Will the Amish live very similar to the way they live now 100 years in the future?

Will the Amish live very similar to the way they live now 100 years in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12346199
fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Raziuddin_Siddiqui
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>exposing her lewd feet in public
The Amish are more degenerate than I thought...

After the Amish communities get culturally enriched by Syrian and African refugees, they will no longer be the sick oppressive and bigoted communities that they are today.

This

Yes, and super inbreed.

They will be one of the few pure strains of humanity left after the Gene Wars.

>Showing feet

This is a work safe board, motherfucker.

>Not that I'm complaining, hoo boy.

Amish are probably less inbred than the entirety of the middle east

Demonstrably false, but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Assuming they don't get Holocausted, probably.

Demonstrably true.

>Demonstrably false
Just like you are demonstrably a faggot?

Where are the amish on this chart?

What are you playing at?

No, they already use some our technology and it's only going to keep sliding.

Just inbreeding things, Abdul.

Nah, Amish are known for contracting serious disorders and genetic defects.

So is the entirety of the middle east.

So first cousin marriage in the Amish community is 6.2% vs over 50% for Pakistan

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12346199

>Data were collected on the occurrence of marriages between close relatives, including cousins, as well as between nonrelatives from 6611 ever married women as part of the 1990-91 Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey (PDHS)

>The PDHS indicated that more than half of ever married women aged 15-49 were married to their first cousins. The inclusion of second cousins raised the percentage of consanguineous marriages from 50.3 to 61.2. Another 1.3% were married to other relations and the rest (over 37%) were married to non-relatives.

Now fuck off back to /leftypol/ you faggy little fedora tipper

>implying I'm going to read science published by kuffars

>implying you aren't false flagging

>Pakis
>Arabs

>muh low iq
Meanwhile Iran and Pakistan are making strides in their nuclear and science fields while not looking like literal mutants.

What are you?

The entirety of the Paki nuclear program rests on the shoulders of one brahmin that was educated in the UK.

No.
fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/nuke/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Raziuddin_Siddiqui
>a Pakistani, contributed for the United States during the Manhattan Project, could also be done by scientists in Pakistan, for their own people."[48] Siddiqui was a Pakistani theoretical physicist who, in the early 1940s, worked on both the British nuclear program and the Manhattan Project.[49]

The entirety of the Paki bomb comes from AQ kahn

>a paki
Your point?

Inbred

1st and second cousin marriages among the Amish totaled close to 50%, which is indeed lower than Pakistan's 61%, and with less 1st degree marriages. The inbreeding coefficient was .0195 vs .0335. So, the Amish are indeed significantly less inbred than the most inbred country on the planet that is also as a textbook case in genetic studies, congratulations (by the way, the Hutterites, a similarly isolated sect, have a rate of .0332, virtually identical to the Paki rate)

In Jordan and Kuwait, the coefficients were .0225 and .0219, much closer to the Amish number. In Egypt and Turkey, they were significantly smaller at .010 and .00645. So at best we can say that the Amish consanguinity rate is well within the MENA range and far above (and below) some major countries.

But the consanguinity rate is not the whole story.
The main problem for the Amish is that "almost all Amish descend from about 200 18th-century founders". Their gene pool is extremely small, whether they marry their 1st cousin or a distant relative from another village. A useful comparison is FLDS mormons, who have extremely low consanguineous marriage rates (coefficient .0004!) but a slew of genetic defects due to the strong founder effect and limited gene pool.

>thread about of the amish lifestyle will carry on for another century
>it turns into the inbreeding of muslims
W H Y
H
Y

The Amish actually use some technology

a fucking caveman hunting mammoths with spears is using technology you dingus

I mean modern technology

yes but which ones

Tractors, electricity etc

the wiki page for Amish has some interesting data on what the different communities will and will not tolerate in general. Curiously enough, one of the most commonly used is the washing machine from what I gather. If that's right, it's quite an interesting thing. It's one of the most dispensable utensils of modern life and generally the people I know do fine without them as opposed to more complex technologies but maybe that's why it's easily accepted for Mennonite communities like the Amish.

He stole the knowledge

also sold it the fucking norks among others

Once the US is full SJW their land will be redistributed, their communities will be broken up and their women sent to state schools where they will be encouraged to racemix. They will comply unless they stop being pacifist.

>Unknown
>the entire ocean
kek we dont know about fish inbreeding

>dispensable utensils
>washing machine
you say that because you don't have to wash your own clothes, your husband's and your five children's instead you cant live without your iphone

post more amish girls feet

I'm pretty sure she's actually Mennonite, not Amish.

Pffftt, my grandmother washed 3 generations' worth of clothes by hand and still had the time to watch her telenovellas in the morning.

Her hands are like elephant paws though, but that's because of the shitty chemicals in detergents.

>elephant paws

lel

lol

More inbreed that the Prince of Veeky Forums?

Contrary to belief, the Amish do NOT shun all progress. Their bishops examine every new piece of technology and decide whether or not it might undermine their way of life and bans or permits it, accordingly. The way they put it is that they wait and see what the consequences for a new piece of technology are before they embrace it. In 100 years time, they will probably have finally accepted electricity as "kosher" and will be running hundred-year-old 8bit computers while the rest of us have moved on to positronics,

Iran and Pakistan are usually not considered to be part of the middle east.

It's hard to find good barefoot Amish women

Amish are aware of this and try to marry someone from farther away when possible. Although converts are almost unheard of (still allowable though), they do adopt babies into families as another long-term strategy.

If it wasn't for the hardcore religion bit, I'd totally marry an Amish Q qt and live a simple life. As long as I can still have my books I'm good.

I'm pretty sure books are kosher.