Is hitler more well-known than jesus?

is hitler more well-known than jesus?

In some countries he is more well known and certainly more photographed. But since he pooped his pants, he doesn't deserve to be so well remembered. In fact, it is long time for him to be as forgotten as his other siblings who either died in childhood or changed their names and went into hiding when the war began.

There is strong evidence that he pooped himself on more than one occasion as an adult! Why then do people remember him for everything but that very interesting problem???

you know this stuff would be more effective if you posted it on /pol/, right? most of the people here would be inclined to agree with you

i dont detect a single dub in this thread
good work lads

He poo-pooped all over himself as he left the breakfast table on August 7, 1941 and waddled back to his own bathroom, the only place he liked to shit. He couldn't hold it because he was afflicted with dysentery and had Parkinson's Disease as well, nor could he pull his pants down and do it on the floor. Why does this surprise no one?

>most of the people here would be inclined to agree with you
They seem more indifferent than anything

He was also high on amphetamine in this case and he only had one testicle too. Did you know SIX MILLION jews died in the HOLOCAUST.

Why does no one seem to care? Isn't that exciting or interesting?!?!?

nope, still no dubs

Doesn't it shock you to listen to his US war declaration speech known that 4 months prior, he pooped on himself like an 18-month baby over 50 years younger than he was at the time???

(I have no idea whose baby did that diaper mess, but it sure presses my Tingle button!!!)

I doubt it. There's probably a lot of Africans who don't know about Hitler, but most of them probably know about Jesus considering the fact that he's a holy figure in both Christianity and Islam.

Doesn't it shock you to know that he sometimes wore napkins in his pants when he had stomach problems? He would throw them away if he pooped on them, thinking that didn't count as pooping his pants!

Wouldn't Hitler be the last person you would have ever suspected of

*gasp*

POOPING in his PANTS????????????????

He has now been dead for 72 years!

It was interesting the last time you spammed this. Besides, most people who know about Hitler's personal life just read this and think "Didn't know this, but it totally sounds like something he'd do."

Not really, its a well documented fact that hitler hated the jews because they kept sneaking laxatives into his coffee

I was reading some historian claiming that there's going to be a huge hitler revival after the generation that fought him is finally dead.

Think Fischer tier stuff, with revisionist historians slowly popping up.

Maybe he will in the end. Let's hope he does, for (((they))) really deserve a genocide

All 4 of my grandparents are long dead, and most people who even existed during that time are getting pretty old and senile. Almost no one in my world remembers a time when Hitler was anything more than a name people said when discussing WW2.

I doubt anyone would be able to forget him after smelling one of his farts.

Are we being raided by /b/ again?

If he was allergic to water, why didn't he melt? And why did he look so content with being rained on as he stood up in the car?