Hitler wanted to imprenate every german woman with niggers

hitler loved niggers.
hitler wanted to impregnate every single german woman with africans.
It's all over mein kempf.
He said there that africans are so called "germanic" .
He said that after the war he will personally see it that every woman in germany is forcibly impregnated by niggers.

hitler said that his greatest dream was to make sure every single woman in germany is impregnated by africans.

Hello lefty pol

Time to take your meds

it's the truth.
read mein kempf it's all over there.
hitler admired africans and wanted to mix with them and impregnate every single german woman with them.

Hitler had only one testicle, lol what a loser. amirite?

he literally says how african troops who live in germany will have babies that won't be superior

hitler in mein kempf said that he admires niggers and and that his greatest dream is to see every single german woman impregnated by niggers.

What did Hitler think of nigger women?

I am not sure ...
The chapter I've seen talks about nigger men.
And how hitler wished that they would impregnate every single german woman.

wat

Why aren't mods getting rid of these fucking spammers?

hitler famously wrote in mein kempf:
"The africans are the most germanic and aryan people I have ever seen.
all africans are blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose,
we must , and this is my dream , to impregnate every german woman with africans".

hitler loved niggers and watned to impregnate all german woman with them.
It was his dream.
He wrote about it in his book.

In the lesser know 'Zweites buchk', Adolf Hitler, The Chancellor of the German People in World War Two, wrote aboput his fetishization of the negroid race. He habitually masturbated to the superior black dick of the negroid race while taking lsd, and cocaine.

Do you think hitler went his entire life withou ever meeting a black person face to face? I think its possible

in his book hitler said how much he admires the negro race and said how his greatest dream was to see every german woman impregnated with niggers.

hitler loved africans.
In mein kempf he wrote how much he admires africans and wants to impregnate every german woman with them.
It's there and in his speeches.

MODS

hitler loved niggers.
In mein kempf he wrote he's greatest dream was to impregnate every german girl with africans.

>appealing to mods to censor historical truth about Adolf Hitler, the Fuhrer of the Deutsches Riech.

Why do you refuse to accept facts?

hitler loved niggers.
In mein kempf hitler wrote :
the africans are germanic.
If we want to stay germanic we must impregnate every german woman with african semen. It is my greatest dream.

hitler loved niggers.
he and himmler and geobles wrote in mein kempf:
"The arican race are the most germanic race in the universe.
We must impregnate every single german woman with african semen.
After we win the war, we are personally, as this is our greatest dream, going to make sure every single german woman is impregnated with african semen".

He also only had one testicle! LMAO!

hitler loved niggers.
In his personal diary hitler wrote:
"The africans are the most germanic people in the world. My personal mission in life is to make sure every single german woman is impregnated by africans"

hitler famously wrote in mein kempf:
"The africans are the most germanic and aryan people I have ever seen.
all africans are blonde , blue eyed with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose,
we must , and this is my dream , to impregnate every german woman with africans".
That was his personal dream and mission in life.