XBY

Hi sirs , please to be buying next new coin in blockchain revolution

xby is making 100x gains soon ! buy now or regrat later

totally true! I made much rupees for my village, now very wealthy Sir, nice car, ladies love
buy buy buy now, no regret and make many money

Right now, static node owners are discussing the new lower transaction fee.

Fuck dutchfag

agreed , dutchfag is very fud ! he no see value in THE COIN ;)

i cannot wait sirs for 100x xby !

This.
Anytime action picks up we see the emergence of this gay shit.

Who has seen the core code? Where is the private repository? Will CCR appear on the scene again? Why is the communication with Borzalom limited to a selected few members only? When will XBY reach a new all time high? Is Proof of Signature really so much superior to Delegated Proof of Stake, Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance, Directed Acyclic Graph /Tangle, Proof of Process, Proof of Submission, Proof of Execution, Proof of Identity, Proof of Transaction, and so on...

Answers to these questions and much more in the next episode, coming very soon to your local place. Really.

Dude, stop asking stupid questions and fuck off already.

Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt
Seeder

This is Pajeet coin. Esp2 is disruptive tech.

LMOA

>what makes your coin differently from 1000s of shitcoins out there
>WTF STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS WTFFFF

NOOOOO

EOS is the new top dog.
Even though it's a hardcore scam, endless hype, unsustainable, shitty legal clause, no own blockchain, etc.

>shitcoins
NO U

I'd rather not focus on the credible and totally-not-anonymous devs whose integrity and credentials far surpass anything we've ever seen

A little off topic but the term "shitcoin" is such an idiotic meme on Veeky Forums. Literally every coin in existence and non-existence ends up being called a shitcoin by retarded Veeky Forums plebs.

I bet you think get mad as fuck when people call microcap stocks "penny stocks" too, fucking retard.

Bought XBY at 130 sat. Should've sold at 4000. Fuck me, I'm still holding. XBY MOON WHEN?

>tfw bought at 50 and sold at 3000 and now spend my time fudding the coin for fun and butthurt-mining the retards who still believe in this shit

>4000
>3000
it that some obscure yobit unit of pajeet measurement?

lol have you looked at their github? weeks between checkins, hardly any activity at all. you retards all got scammed. i unloaded my bags after last weeks rise.

apparently, tongue-in-cheek attitude doesn't translate well in my post
yeah, consensus is that it's a scamcoin

dont forget about the genesis faggotry

weren't the nodes supposed to be functional early july? now it's postponed till september. at this rate i doubt that something will be released

> static node holder checking in
> also core dev
> hold on to your dicks
> epic breakout imminent

Oh, this XBY scam is still a thing? That was so May...

Is that doofus CCR still running things into the ground?

nah he left

bought at 20 sats and rode the wave, sold at 1700 EZ money

can't believe people are investing in this, borzalom was doxxed and found to be a syrian refugee who lived with his father in germany and that he was active on dating sites lmao, doubt he was having much success but who knows now that you retards made him a millionaire lmao

>borzalom was doxxed and found to be a syrian refugee
lol source please?

xPbOySW
XBY - The POSWing
xTRABYTES - way of POSW
POSW2: XBY

wat
pics or it didn't happen

IOTA -> BITTREX
WHEN?

speaking of IOTA, look at how active the're github does

The static list is also not working, I've sold my static a while ago and its still shown as active there. I bet all of ccrev's statics are already in his pocket

XtraBYtes borzalom github private repository
WHERE?
investrds demand answrs

hahaha no, that won't happen. Sold my stash at 1470sats, this thread made me check what happened afterwards and I just laughed.
I would buy back in at 100sats, maybe lke the first time.

lul xby dev could not even have fake contributions in private repositories to make it seem as if he at least was doing something although that would be even worse that i think about it lmao
his github does not have 'contributions in private repositories' as opposed to iota dev
mybe i am just dumb and do not know what t look for

What do you expect?
No one has seen the mythical beast called "xtrabytes core code"
It's the Bigfoot of the cryptocurrencysphere. Nobody knows if it's even real or ever will be.
Don't question anything. You are not a heretic, are you? XBY fanatics will purge you otherwise.
Well, enough semi shitposting from me for now.

I'm pretty certain that he didn't even need to sell his static nodes. They are more like decoy. He kept most of his coins (that means a HUGE STASH) liquid so that he would be able to stealthily dispose of them at any time without arousing suspicion. IMO