Digibyte Pump & Dump before the news tomorrow?

Digibyte Pump & Dump before the news tomorrow?

Maybe 50% gains?

Is there a conference tomorrow? If so can you link me the information? I can't find anything for tomorrow?

I don't think they've given the date for when the conference winners are announced.

DGB is going to pump back to 1700 sat this week

rev up those sharpies

This.

hopefully, i bought at 1700

pls be true

now is a great time to buy in, there will be a massive pump before the winner is announced

How can there be a pump when noone knows shit about the time/date that citi winners will be announced? No pump to date, don't know of there will be a pump the next days

Yes.

It'll be going up to at least 1500.

-Merk

July 9th was just a rumor. No substantiated source for that news. Easy there, digibros.

kek

- Merk

You're not the real Merk.

-Merk

Why

Whale groups are planning it. Probably not 1700 though, but we will definitely be breaching 1000.

-Merk

Any proof?

The daily chart looks good in my opinion.

Regaurdless, these Iron hands will hodl -

Digits confirm

-Merk

Winners are announced on the 12th

so if digibyte wins this mythical contest, all the DGB bag holders will be saved?

its going to bottom at 495

weekend not over yet

Fuck the shitcoin buy LODE STOCK

why the fuck did you put the link at the end?

DGB will be back and FUDers will be getting blown the fuck out.

It's gonna be great.

i wonder what ass user thinks when he sees this image

like, he didn't get any dgb, he put a pen up his butt, and the image is forever on the internet and he most likely sees it every few days

he didn't even get paid? lmao

no, of course not, lmao

his blockchain is in the archive

enjoy your losses to pajeet.

how can you lose if you dont sell at a loss?

>how can the value of your assets decline XD XD XD

>Not knowing the difference between cost and value

Just....GTFO

>literally not knowing anything about investing or net worth

we're still gonna hit 500

Losses happen in investing. Sure, your net worth goes down, but you still haven't lost anything officially until you sell for a loss.

>my money is like schrodingers cat XD
first of all, the true value of DGB is zero right now.

second, this "don't sell at a loss" meme is amateur shit and you not only lose money you put in, but you also lose on the opportunity to put that money into better investments.

obviously you're taking your own risk with these dying coins, and it might even pay off and prove me wrong. but as it stands, if you held while the shit was going down in price, you made the wrong decision while the people you bought from made a correct one.

>Digibyte Pump & Dump before the news tomorrow?
>Maybe 50% gains?
last buy was 810 looking forward to a gain

moon eminent

Im in.