GOLEM IS CLIMBING BACK. WE'RE GONNA BE RIIIIIIICH

GOLEM IS CLIMBING BACK. WE'RE GONNA BE RIIIIIIICH.

this polish princess is going to save us all

kurwa

inb4 nucoiners that only found out about her last week. she does what julian tells her.

10 dollaroos by end of the year...right lads?

Absolutely

a bit jealous that your crypto waifu is getting posted more now, yes?

please someone post more photos of princess

Dude, just stop.

The real shitcoins are the ones that tread mud forever and never break out. Even the pump and dumps will be obvious in a matter of weeks and will free you to move onto something else.

If you're in the following coins, you are a fucking cuck literally tying your money to a stone and refusing to let it work for you elsewhere:

Golem

Ark

Sia

Stratis

BAT

These coins will never have a PIVX moment. They will never reach Ethereum-like heights. They will muddle along until they die a slow death.

If you haven't figured this out by now, I don't even know what to say, so let me reiterate: get your money out now.

Not next week.

Not tomorrow.

NOW.

>t. nocoiner

nice blog post

>woman running the show

it's not even a meme it's just bad investing. I bet you loved yahoo's stock too?

yeah, hood-rich

Yes. I claimed her in a thread some months ago.

And put them in what

this SJW looking uggo fatto? really?

that hair color is bad, she's quite cute with the natural brown

His bags

roll

sold for a profit, just set my order to buy when it drops. As soon as that alarm rings I will be back and set the sell order and I would not mind that it keeps doing this non stop

Wrong.

Thanks.

I am not going to do your homework for you, idiot.

You figure it out. I'm already doing you a huge favor telling you what NOT to invest in.

I'm $375K ahead this year despite the bear market creeping in. Shut up and listen, or be a goddamned cuck and watch your fortune sink into the quicksand the longer you tether it to the coins I named.

idk i bought at 23k sat

LARP elsewhere

What coins are you recommending?

Your larping is utterly pathetic. lmao @ 375k ahead this year.

-Merk

>these coins will never break out
Did you care to give a reason why you think this? Golem has a solid platform that I've discussed with several CS/engineering majors who said it could be huge. The only legitimate one on that list is BAT.