I'm so pissed I missed out on the Rialto ICO. Shit is going to make serious bank in the coming years...

I'm so pissed I missed out on the Rialto ICO. Shit is going to make serious bank in the coming years, with the coin mooning this year.

Which of you fags were lucky enough to get some during the ICO? I feel like the price is going to be a lot higher when it hits exchanges...

FUCK!

I just want to get in on one, JUST ONE, awesome coin before it takes off...

very subtle shilling here

only got 15k.
so?

If by shilling, you mean legitimately bummed, then yeah.

Mothership, DYOR

I have, I do. I just miss all this shit.

Like, I didn't know I would have needed 5000 CFI to get in as a priority pass member either to get in on the Santiment ICO the other day too.

I just keep missing all these fucking things.
Anyone got a good link to a calendar of all the ICO launches?

Got north of 7k. Really pleased with myself for getting in on this one. However, don't sweat it OP. This coin is under everyones radar, doubt it'll go that high after hitting the exchanges. This is a sleeper untill payday next year.

What do you care, it's not hitting the exchanges for another month

So you think I will be able to get it at a reasonable price, close to what people paid during the ICO?

I imagine for this one, the price will go up tremendously when they start releasing their update reports on the arbitrage.

This is a good one. Santiment was also a good one (i'm annoyed I found out late about it and you needed the CFI priority pass or been an email sub to get in early).

You should take a look at blocktix though. Cap is only $7.5 million and the guys behind it are really good.

Idea is amazing and is a lot better than Aventus (their competition).

Yes. With the current negativity around ICO's and new coins in general, combined with the fact that this project is barely talked about I would think so.

However, the fact that I got a mail from the team today that they are launching on several exchanges got me a little giddy. Bittrex is pretty much a given. If the others are YoBit and Liqui then whatever, but if it's Kraken or Poloniex then it might take off. Don't really care though, this is a solid hold where IDGAF about short term gains.

I grabbed 9k on a whim, I'm cumming right now at the FOMO that will happen when it gets listed.

Nocoiner here, how would I get in on this?

I have a coinbase account set up.

sage the shill threads fucks sake mods

This coin specifically? You need to open an account on bittrex and wait for it to be added and then buy. Probably with btc. If you want to take ownership of your coins then you will need to withdraw to a wallet like MEW.

For other eth icos make a myethwallet, send eth from there to the address posted on the ico website. Never send from an exchange. Sign up for updates on the ico website. They will give instructions on adding coins to the wallet.

gys nucoiner. the coin isn't even available for trading yet. literally every successful coin gets shilled.

oh yes, only the "successful" ones.

Why don't you go make another bitbean shill thread instead of this horseshit coin?

stay poor nucoiner. remember this thread in a few months.

I have coins you stupid fucking shill, I just don't have shitcoins. Nor do I appreciate you fucking up the board with this trash.

BTC/LTC

>LTC

Trash? It's one of the most promising ICOs this year with a seriously smart team behind it. Arbitrage is amazing in stock markets with even just 5% volatility. Crypto markets see upwards of 10%-30% daily.

This ICO slipped under the radar with all the other ICOs out there, but I think it'll be one of the biggest/best this year.

I'm thinking the FOMO will be strong with this one.

biz didn't shill it so I didn't buy a lot because I thought it was just another ICO scam :(
I'm so dumb, but biz is also full of lowkey backstabbing snakes man

>biz is also full of lowkey backstabbing snakes man

This is true. If it makes you feel any better it still might be a scam. not that I think it is.

If it is a scam then I'm sure the ministry of defence would like to know about it. Wouldn't look good for one of their own (Leon) to be involved in a scam.

Its a scam, their website is amateur as fuck, and to further prove its a scam they were accepting btc eth ltc xrp instead of just eth like real icos, fuck off pajeet op

They did not accept ltc. 36 pajeets put in $4 million in the pre sale.

So, because a bunch of PhDs in Data Science, Pattern Recognition, and Programming don't have a flashy website, it's a scam?

You're plain retarded.

Also, "real" ICOs are going to start accepting BTC and XRP as well because the Ethereum network gets clogged to shit.

Much better to do one in multiple currencies than just one.

true

live and learn I guess

have around 80k XRL. there was some threads on here the day of the ICO with few replies half calling it a scam. never listen to biz

God damn, balls deep or just rich?

~10% of holdings. definitely risky but diamond in the rough given current state of ICOs.

low amount raised, the idea can be executed on immediately rather than some promised vaporware. and of course biz calling it a pajeet scam means it will be successful

thanks to the user who made a thread about it the day of ICO, would have missed it otherwise since it was so lowkey

you know what else has PhDs involved?

NMR

>crypto arbitrage

This project was doomed from the start.

haha can you link that please, it might have been me XD

Were you the guy who posted with that building with Rialto in neon letters on it? That's how I found out about it.

no that wasnt me then, darn, but I did post about rialto very very early like 4 times to see what Veeky Forums thought about it

you cant even trade it yet, kys fucking retard

haha not me, darn

i did post way before that though, so maybe it was a chain reaction if he maybe saw one of my posts, XD

How can you mine it?

No mining, all tokens that will exist have been created and distributed. It's an ERC token that represents ownership of Rialto IP and right to recieve dividends.

Fuck the shit coin buy LODE STOCK

And out of the 75 million distributed, only 1400 or so people own tokens. The FOMO will be real.

Hodling 2k XRL, the team has been efficient in distributing the tokens, can't wait and to see how much it will be once it hits exchanges

I think this thing will get to a dollar by this time next year easily.

Got 43,500 XRL
I want 100k though. I want 0.1% minimum of the total supply.

As soon as this thing his the exchanges I'm going to see if i can get the remaining 55k at sub 20c