Just wait you fucking newfag.

Then what else to use

It's against the rules to send or receive from exchanges on coinbase

this. it's gone

/thread

Why you normies dont read the TOS?

HE DIDN'T READ THE TOS

I do it all the time

too many newfags using coinbase as their only means of storing bitcoin. do some damn research.

HAAAHHAHHHAHHAAHA
NORMIE FAGGOT DIDN'T READ THE TOS
AAAAAAAAHHAAAHHAAAHHAAAA

this user. sorry about your loss OP.

Someone stole it from you because you are stupid enough to trade using your phone instead of a secured computer.

>TOS
Is this some meme? Opened TOS/tried looking up sending to and from exchanges and didn't find shit. I'm only mobile and the TOS is a barrage of links though. Gonna need a quote on that.

I send to Bittrex all the time from Coimbase and it works fucking fine. BTC is slow as shit though, so I've been using LTC lately to speed things up.

*I'm on mobile

Sending TO exchanges is fine

Sending FROM exchanges is not

Do you have a quote from their TOS to actually confirm this?

>I didn't get caught instantly while violating the rules, must mean it is allowed then

Your BTC got lost in the data highway, try turning your computer on and off to refresh the signals. Did you also try resetting the pagwam3 controls?

Enough meming, it was never lost it was just a long wait.

>Express written consent and approval from Coinbase must be obtained prior to using Coinbase Services for the following categories of business and/or use ("Conditional Uses"). Consent may be requested by contacting [email protected]. Coinbase may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use Coinbase Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:

>Money Services: Money transmitters, Digital Currency transmitters; currency or Digital Currency exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the Coinbase Services

>Then what else to use

this is bullshit I sent between bittrex and coinbase many times in the past

i dont send USD but i send bitcoins or litecoins

Maybe a bank transfer takes some time?

What the fuck are all people talking about?

OP don't worry BTC takes a little while to transfer sometimes. The people LARPing about TOS are LARPing. It's just a meme to scare newcoiners.