Real African-American History Thread

There are way too many thread perpetuating myths dehumanizing Black Americans, spreading fake white-washed history, so this thread is for us to spread to truth they tried to hide from us.

Did you know the original Indians of America were black? Have you ever heard of 5$ Indians? The so-called Native Americans you see today are white settlers mixed with chinese immigrants. The whole "Slave Ships" bullshit is a white supremacists myth for the sole purpose of dehumanizing Black Indians.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hr4gECoYZM

If you're interested in opening up your eyes, this video explains it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hr4gECoYZM?t=5m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In our history books they say African-Americans were brought here in slave ships. I say where is the fucking proof? There is none. Don't fall for this bullshit. Black Americans do NOT come from Africa.

all lies.

the original Africans were Mexicans.

Nice blog post, Chief Chugs on Malt Liquor.

The word Semite is from semi which means half. Half what? Half BLACK! (mulatto!) Semite refers to the descendants of Shem, one of Noah's sons. The word originates from the Latin prefix semi which means half, "half Black and half white... therefore Black (since Black is genetically dominant)"

African Americans are largely descendants of the original Black Jews! The original Biblical Jews were Black African people who were ruthlessly persecuted by the white man (Romans).

Fuck off /pol/

If black Americans were Indians, then who were the Indians?

youtu.be/3hr4gECoYZM?t=5m34s

I'm 100% serious. Just watch it from this point. He explains. It's no joke, i'm not claiming it's forsure true but it would make sense and it's compelling. Just like at the Olmecs they were forsure African.

start from 5 minute 34 seconds it didn't work

Cherokees BTFO. Go back to China!

That's actually pretty crazy. It's true though there are tons of white looking Native Americans yet the oldest pictures tend to depict them as darker.

They be chinese mixed with caucasians!

the fucking comments

>Right now these fake -ass indians try to come off as peace loving, living in the owl, moon ,feather , wind whispering , dream catching lovers of the desert sun ,. but nothing could be further from the truth.......Everything about them is a lie ,,,,,,... they were bought off a long time ago , and do you have just one voice out of these fake ass indians to tell the truth , where are the truth tellers ,..................no where to be found,..........don't get me wrong there are alot of poor suffering children of alcoholic, heroin addicts , who are poverty stricken and live in tin shacks,.....don't be hating on them...

>dam do white folks ever tell the dam truth about anything

>Good Video Brother. We are the real Native-Americans. This is our land, and there's too many people living here that have no business being here. That means the crackas, arabs, ching chongs, and wetbacks have to go, fuck that! The same way the white man came over here and took this shit over, we can come together and get our land back.

>Malcolm said " We didnt land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us." So true

>And That's The Real Truth ... White people ain't Nothing But a Bunch Of Culture Vultures. ...But it's a Thing Called KARMA and it's Coming Real Soon.

THE BLACK INCAS REVERED THE BBC AIN'T NO CHINESE OR MEXICAN GOTTA A BBC LIKE DAT LMAO FAKE INDIANS BTFO!

As a snow bunny I can confirm, they must've been black

Anyone know any good facebook pages posting REAL NUBIAN HISTORY?

This we wuz niggers and sheit

thanks

You can actually get money from the Mexican government if you claim to be part black, problem is no one, not even black Mexicans are willing to claim that.

I'm 90% sure this thread was started by a /pol/ack

>youtu.be/3hr4gECoYZM?t=5m34s

woke

Wrong.

We wuz Indians huh? Who would want to be Indian though? But I guess it's better than being a negro.