How many times will you shoot yourself tomorrow for now buying ETH

How many times will you shoot yourself tomorrow for now buying ETH

-CryptoBaby88

What do you mean sir?

but I already bought ETH at the lowest part of the dip

as long as it doesn't tank past 0.09 ETH:BTC I'm set for ez +20% gains

>1 chart

I hope its a 1 month chart

Going back to .105 doesn't count as a moon....shit needs to go back to .130 and above

I was actually think the same thing.
I think we've seen the weekend dip and it'll go up by 15% by next thursday

Hopefully ETH won't have the massive and shilled ico scams in the upcoming weeks. That's the only reason the price is dropping. Shitty icos cashing out eth to hold fiat reserves. Once this cools down, ETH back to normal. It does show the limitless possibilities but don't by shit. Wait until legit companies start issuing.

Buy ETH before tomorrow, that's all I have to say.

- Merk

ETH is just lining up for its real bubble. the next one may not be 'it', but it's coming this year or early 2018.

I bought 50 ETH coins when it was around $47.50, when should I consider letting go of them? I don't know jack shit about cryptocurrency, I just bought it because I had some extra money laying around and didn't think it would even reach past $100.

You do realize those same shitty icos that are cashing out means people bought eth (raising its price) to buy them icos. Without the icos,eth would be lower in price at the moment. The buys and raising prices brought in other people to buy and hold eth at same time. Your asking for a death nail in price pressure

> when should I consider letting go of them?
'bout $1800
the bubble will probably stop before breaking 2000

Be smart, cash out enough to cover your initial investment, hold rest. No guarantee it'll go up. Greed can hurt your current gains and make you wish you sold

Anything 400+ is within "Flippening" territory and indicates a massive bubble

If you want to cash out this year, 400 is a realistic # to do it at. If you want to go longer, 500~600 is when ETH starts threatening to overtake BTC's marketcap.

it's fun to dream

this:

i think 99.9% of ICOs are bullshit and not worth it, but as long as people want to buy in, its better for Ethereum if they do it in ETH.
when new overhyped ICOs come in to play, people will pump back the money into ETH to buy in (and will likely keep some ETH for future use / get familiar with ETH too)

>cash out enough to cover your initial investment

literally the dumbest advice ever. you should only 'cash out your initial investment' if you have something better to invest it into at the moment (and even then, the amount you invest in Y should not be so strictly dependent on how much you invested in X)

the only other reason is if you're retarded / a crybaby, and will feel like slitting your wrists if you 'lose your initial investment' but will feel entirely fine if you didn't, just lost 80% of your gains.

yes you can lose your initial investment. but ETH is a ridiculously good buy now and unless you have something better to invest in, you should keep it. the potential gain/risk ratio is far above 1 at the moment. converting between 2 coins means at least around 0.2% loss (exchange price) at caching out costs an insane lot more (transaction fees, taxes..)

s/at caching out/and cashing out

consider it this way:
you cash out $1000. pay transaction fees + taxes, you probably have $700 in the end.
a month later, you decide that you don't need that money and put $1000 back into crypto. again lose at least $50+ on transaction fees / USD->ETH conversion fees. you have lost $350+, you now hold that much less ETH than if you didn't do anything.

only cash out money that you're reasonably sure you don't want to invest back into crypto for a very-very long time.

minute, but the patterns dont lie

The golden ratio always trumps the digital world

>but as long as people want to buy in, its better for Ethereum if they do it in ETH.
So people buy ETH at an elevated price pre ico, get in shit icos, lose money and get pissed at the entire thing, and ico company sells ETH to cover project costs actually helps eth? This isn't good any way you slice it.

Buy ETH at $350 and trade for ICO
ICO value drops 20%
ETH drops 40% while investor waiting on shitcoins or waiting from shitcoins to go up from post ico dump.
Hates all thngs ETH after process.

It's not a good thing. Let legitimate use cases arise and I might change my mind. I've seen nothing of real world value be sold VIA Ethereum ico YET. The ico coins have been pretty much shit tier this Summer while sucking a huge $ amount out of just ETH investments.

ETH is done even LTC is growing faster and stronger gains were good but stick another fork in it, she's done

F

ETH is a scam, but thanks for playing.

>you cash out $1000. pay transaction fees + taxes, you probably have $700 in the end.

Where are you getting this 30% transaction fee from.

Lets say I use GDAX. I convert ETH to USD. I convert back to ETH. I convert back to USD. 0% transaction fee (there are taxes, but i'll worry about that if/when I put it back in my bank account).

I mean are you trading with Coinbase or what? What kind of bullshit exchange is going to charge you 30% every time you make a trade?

>trying to do TA with 1 minute charts

lmao

Fuck the dump coin BUY LODE STOCK!

what exchange do you guys use?

i wonder if these transactions back and forth on GDAX are saved and sent directly to the IRS. probably a 100% chance give or take