ANS is preparing to moon. Get yours while it's cheap

ANS is preparing to moon. Get yours while it's cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antcoin/
app.antshares.org/
twitter.com/antshares/status/883789823571501056
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I went from 700 to 704 despite me calling this dip like weeks before me, could've basically doubled my money, fuck me
well whatever

Im a racist Fat Yank and dont like no chink coin.

>ANS is preparing to moon
Again?

The approaching ETH, NEO and STRAT war will be one for the ages

Who is this japanese hunk? Where can I purchase his ant coin?

just FYI antshares produces antcoins as dividends and these antcoins are currently worth $1.75. antcoins are projected to moon just as much as antshares, and you could conceivably live off antshares dividends if you own enough of them.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/antcoin/

>Can only sell them on a single Chinese trading site
>Implying this matters right now

HOW TO I OBTAIN ANTCOINS

you get antshares and put them in the web wallet at app.antshares.org/

Has it mooned yet tho ?

yes, to 390k, last week

$14 ATH has not even been approached in months. If rebranding and binance plus more conferences doesn't moon it you can probably stop holding your breath. Still has some months yet to be seen where the potential is ultimately

lol. if that was a moon, then we're going to mars.

>literally happened less thn a month ago
>months

>months
ATH was June 19th. you can stop being a retard now.

maybe

Doubt it. Look at the massive sell walls. It wasn't able to breach 393k or so last time.

stay bitter, no anter. just don't say we didn't warn you.

Srsly are you that dumb to not know how to read a graph ?

Fucking moron kys

Most of my crypto holdings are ANS.

uh huh. sure.

Same here
in 7 days booi

too late. it's climbing as hell now.
also: twitter.com/antshares/status/883789823571501056

also what ?

a new tweet. like trump's tweets for ants

I'm lovin these tweets.

No such thing as a crash for this coin. Only dips and moon...

those dips and moon honestly don't mean much in the long run. I have almost stopped watching the ANS chart altogether. I just know that coin is going to be a giant in a few months.

yup. using the fluctuations to increase your ant colony is sweet though. there will be definite opportunities to do it this month.

Same desu. Just withdrawing 300 a day to my wallet to get some ANC too (bittrex limit for no 2fa is 300 ants, pissing me off).

Why on earth wouldn't you have 2fa enabled?

I have 2fa enabled and its still a 1 BTC per day withdrawal limit. you gotta show them your ID and shit to increase it.

This

Should of pulled my ants sooner

they starting to change ANS to NEO

Will they change icon as well?

This is it boys. All our dreams will soon come true.

I need more of these green skyscrapers

Bought in another 100 at 260k

LODE IS PREPARING TO DO SOMETHING INVEST IN SOMETHING WITH ACTUAL VALUE

hitting 300k tonight lads?

and now we are going to the new dip. Hope we will hit 220, so I can buy in

OH MY GOD THEY ARE KNOCKING DOWN THE WALLS

whats happenin boys

Actually it was good that it dipped yesterday. Now the gains will look massive relative to what it was, it will get a lot of attention on Bittrex, dummies will buy buy buy and volume will skyrocket.. Then we hit $10. Happened last week too.

new dip

If it hits ten I will be able to accumulate about 100 more on next dip. I've gained close to 150 from day trading and have not even been aggressive.

the chinks must have heard something about the conference coming up

I can't wait for the post-conference dump and all the salty bagholders are gonna be crying again. Those that bought earlier are fine, but that's my favorite part of these things

I don't get why they dump after a conference, seems backwards.

I'm a racist yank fuck and I own 16k ans. I can buy a lot of AR-15 s with them thar ants, nigger.

cuz it's how we get more ants. accumulators gotta accumulate.

been following the whales for a while. up to 80 ans, just need to get about 170 more to pay for my dental work. china save me please

Because usually the news isn't as amazing as people were hoping for

thats cuz people are delusional and expect way too much. welcome to the irrational market place.

so basically no one knows.

I can see the dump coming but with rebranding new and shit coming up I could see it being pumped to a point

just going to sit on my 80ans during this conference shitshow

daytrading to spooky 4 me just lost a fraction of an ant

yeah, looks like that's it for today. back to dipping

Buy high sell low never change biz

I actually bought 1k sat lower but then there's a commission I hadnt factored in, still learning

I don't see a dip ...

Tf how much commission are u paying? I pay so little it's negligible. It's something like 0.00001 btc

Its standing still.... big dip incoming?

>cheap
it's still high retard.

buy when it's 50000

all trades have a 0.25% commission on Bittrex, desu I didnt even notice that until now

How did u think bittrex get payd for the service? Rofl

50k? that's not happening, buddy.

Strat isnt even in the game. shitcoin of the highest order

Also nigger ceo

yup. stratis is pathetic, lol

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck they hid that pretty well. No way I'm gonna let a nig handle my money. Bring me one of them Bancor Jews

>shitcoin of the highest order
>Shitting on STRAT and presumably praising NEO
>While both STRAT and NEO have nothing to show for actual products right now

U w0t m8

here's what stratis has that neo doesn't:

a black man in charge of errrrrrrrything

>Stratis street address is a scam binary options trader
>Stratis CEO clueless about his own product in interviews
>Stratis lead developer works on other projects
>Stratis thinks C# is a niche market

Value is prob dropping cos the CEO is selling up while the shit tokens with no purpose are still worth over 1USD

Wait for bigger variations in dips.

Ie, I bought 100 and at 260k, I will sell them all when ans gets to 320k. Giving me around 6mill profit. I'll buy back in at 300k for about 20 ans in profit.

I would wait to go lower but the conference is coming up.

Buy LODE STOCK

There's probably still a lot of FOMO money tied up between 390k - 520k that just wants to leave to break even, that will definitely slow any growth.

ETH is google
NEO is Baidu
STRAT is Cuil

>He's gonna feel like a retard when JD announces a partnership with ANS next Saturday and current bagholders become millionaires overnight

>twitter.com/antshares/status/883789823571501056
Big announcement coming on the 15th going to be alot of hype

Will they be able to meet all our expectations?

It hit ATH on the 20th? Thats two weeks you dumb nigger.

Dafuq? Day trading for dental work? You must be British.

Only the Queen can save you.

Dental work is paid for by the government in the UK. Welcome to the first world yank.

Does not compute.

I bought at 110. You seem mad.

>implies ANS is equal to Numeraire
kys

you're the retard.
It started as what looked like a pump but instead of crashing back it held at its ATH for one whole day because there was actual solid news behind it, then it mooned again to a new ATH and again, held, dipped, rose up again and the way forward is up beause ANS is actually a really really good project with solid partners.
Don't come crying in two months when Neo goes for 25$ on exchanges.

Finally made something when ANS dropped the other day. Sold at 290k set buy at 250k. Jumped up to 350 before it came down. Still turned 20ans into 29ans

How the fuck do they have an entire company behind the coin, a price hanging around the double digits IN DOLLARS, and yet their sites, wallets and contracts all look like a Nigerian Prince scam email?

Lowercase letters everywhere, the web wallet uses Times New Roman (which means nobody bothered to change defaults), the desktop wallet depends on NET6.1, which makes it prone to crashes without error handling (something even a first year CS student would never do, let alone an entire company)
Everything in their software that is not a stock asset is misaligned or the wrong size in relation to the rest, unexpected behaviour causes crashes instead of helpful error messages.

I just want to move my 600ANS to a private wallet so I can get ANC, but I'm too scared to use any of their shitty software in the fear that it's all going to disappear because some their subhuman chink workers can't program with their 2-weeks mail order C++ course

This post sums up exactly why I stay the fuck away from any Chinktech. Everything is shit quality.

This. Less fucking wanky conferences, more bringing your website and wallet up to standard befitting a serious company.

But this is the way it is in China. As long looks good no one gives a shit about the corners cut hidden behind the facade. It goes equally for people. Get to the top by any means possible. Fuck things like pride and honor. Kind of like niggers when you think about it.