Anyone here with a worse chart than me? All those wasted gains. If only I had cashed out earlier

Anyone here with a worse chart than me? All those wasted gains. If only I had cashed out earlier

You've barely been in crypto for 2 months, this shit has been around for years. Just keep your cool and hold, you'll be fine

That's what worries me, I'm one of the newfags catching the tip of the bubble.

Also it just makes me sad how I could've been 17k richer than I currently am if I hadn't gotten greedy. The problem is I held. Couldve cashed out eth in the 400s

please dont be such a fucking retard. just hodl. if you werent expecting short term volatility and market corrections then you shouldnt have invested in crypto

My chart looks almost identical. Same numbers and everything. Weird

"bubble"

crypto has like 1% market adoption right now

valuations are going up another 10x over the next 5 years

many more millionaires will be made

BTC so I can be a future millionaire or work my up to it

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

>be me
>be noob
>just found "litecoin" 20 minutes ago

How do you even begin in crypto?

Mine is bad as you can see....

Sure you can think that but same case for the Internet bubble. People thought it would be revolutionary (which it was) but way too much speculaton. Blockchains have a lot of potential and more value due to their incentives, but that's only if they're accepted and integrated into our tech, or make it past legislation if the gov ever got involved. Who knows who'll survive.

How the fuck do you have less than your initial investment?

Well actually that's all QTUM, initial investment was 80 bucks.

To cheer up everybody a bit here. 70% of my funds is in NMR at 0.045. Wonder how long I will have to wait.

your misery doesn't bring me pleasure my friend. i hope that you will soon see gains with NMR, good luck

To cheer even YOU up, I got 50% of my portfolio in MNE, which I bought around $10-$11 and its peak was $12.

It is now with $2.20.

Fuck me.

lmao

mine looks exactly the same user. its the entire market - not just your holdings. hang in there, your still up better than if you investing in the stock market or the fuck-all you get with a savings account.

Get cucked fag

fuck, you assholes never heard of a stop loss or what?

Nice! Just bought 100k