I am now convinced that every anti-LTC post is either a nocoiner or an ETH victim...

I am now convinced that every anti-LTC post is either a nocoiner or an ETH victim. I have never made a better investment than buying LTC early.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haENwoZr7NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no problem with bears saying it won't go to $100 or may even go down soon. The problem is the constant barrage of idiots saying it will never rise at all or is a complete scam.

Go back to twitter where you belong shit.
>"BUY LITECOIN AT $57, WE MOON NOW 'lilwayne.jpg'"

Kill yourself

The Mit counter is fake and lightning works by not running your transactions through the blockchain.

Real innovation here.

This is the kind of insane troll I am talking about. I don't know what mental trauma you have but you aren't behaving rationally.

Quick someone call this man an ETH holder!

salty ETH holder detected

don't worry, i'm sure your russian shitcoin will eventually go past $300 again. Someday.

DELTE this now

LOL

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Nobody in the crypto sphere takes Litecoin seriously apart form those who are loaded up on it waiting to dump it next time it pumps. People are using Bitcoin every day. They dont give a shit about the price, they use it to buy drugs, or send payments across borders. They buy it, use it, and it gets sold.

Bitcoin has value to those who aren't bagholding it. Litecoin does not. Litecoin is a speculators coin, a simple minded clone of Bitcoin created by someone who didn't even understand cryptocurrencies at the time, and it shows in the "improvements" that he made to it.

You think people in Ethereum give a shit about a dead coin's pump and dump? They're already up a few thousand % while Litecoin is floundering and quadruple topping.

There's more to crypto than speculating and making quick gains, but not for Litecoin. It's life and death will be on the exchanges only.

Ethereum is a fucking scam you retard.

litecoin may be the second most widely accepted coin there is, go fud into your pillow

I don't give a fuck about Ethereum. I'm just laughing at the hypocrisy of pumping a dead coin like Litecoin while crying about Ethereum that's managed to mage people a lot richer.

>etherium is a scam
>When it has been used to sucessfully launch tons of new companies
>When it has replaces the redundancy of paypal
>When it decided to undo theDAO hack, and the hacker bribed people to keep nodes on etherium classic; a coin that Charlie Lee owns.

yeah good arguments there buddy.

You can't just scream and cry FUD any time someone brings up facts in a pump thread.

Where is Litecoin accepted? Maybe back when it was number 2 people thought it was going to go somewhere, but now? People are more aware about coins like Litecoin, and they're less likely to fall for them again. You need to do more than make a Bitcoin clone to get people excited these days, and the only people clinging onto it are those hoping they can make a quick buck doing so.

>I have never made a better investment than buying LTC early
I hope you mean 2 - 4 years ago because now isn't early.
Have you considered those that are against buying LTC now are the same people that realize it has gone up a heap and people like you are after exit volume?

Ethereum needs $23b to even double. Litecoin needs $2.7b. I dunno what planet you're living on but most people are not Eth rich and they're not going to get Eth rich with Ethereum.

Thats just the way it is. Heck ETC could double easily but eth fags just want to throw their money away I guess.

Do you not realize that Ether was less than Litecoin is right now not even 3 months ago?

You regularly see coins shilled here that would only need 1 sat to double, does that mean we should all invest in those? No.

LTC any LTC to spare

LVgBEFHRxD68V9gBHJhWTLnBj5N5b2T1Wv

litecoin is 50
bitcoin is 2500

what is wrong with you?

ITT retards calling other retards retards

LOL.

Clif High predicted your very statement you feeble minded fool.

Can you not see past your own hubris you fucking earth-bound plebeian?

Litecoin is at the forefront of PoS transactions as well as Internet of Things that's in the works.

Do you not realize that the same Bitcoin maximalists that CRUSHED the so called "flippening" verbiage own and support Bitcoin/Litecoin and Vice Versa?

YOU. SIR. ARE. A. FOOL.

>I made one good trade
>That means nobody else knows anything

damn skippy

youtube.com/watch?v=haENwoZr7NA

You're just proving my point. You and every other Litecoiner are just in it for the quick money. It's got no staying power, it's a dead coin with your typical crypto pump and dumps, just look at the charts. Litecoin suddenly getting a few pieces of tech developed for Bitcoin isn't going to change this.

Litecoin is not at the forefront of anything, give me a break. And no, you're wrong, most early adopters like me don't like or support Litecoin, and instead have enough experience to see it for the parasite it is. The "flippening" is the same kind of hype that's currently being shilled for Litecoin, only this time there's even less to show for it.

Lmao this is the guy I always reply to with a litewayne image, he's referring to me. He's a fucking retard and I'm screenshotting all of his retarded posts for when ltc moons. Gonna be glorious lmaooo

Anti-LTC Brigade shitposting spikes almost always means LTC will rise imminently. LTC is one of 3 coins offered on cuckbase. It is a finite asset currently in demand. The price will continue to rise and that is a simple yet powerful reality regardless of any on user's opinion of the coin. Screenshot this of you'd like. LTC $51.06 7/9/17 2:28 EST

Nice just bought 100k

Make that $51.07 7/9/17 2:51 EST I'm half asleep

>finite asset
Altcoins are infinite, and litecoin doens't differentiate itself enough to be something people consider scarce, sorry. There's a reason you never hear anyone talking about Litecoin other than altcoin traders.

Do you mean launching tons of new scams? A pyramid scheme isn't a real business model.

People are buying faster than it can be mined. Relatively finite. Psuedo finite. Behaves like a finite resource although cosmically it isn't truly finite.

Tbh with the advancements in mineral discovery technology most finite resources are more abundant than they seem. The world had the same amount of oil but it wasn't discovered until recently. Yet the market reacts as thkugh new oil has been invented.

Very convincing! Okay just bought 100k, thanks for the head's up!!

>Altcoins are infinite
Are they?

I don't know how this nerd shit works, but I was under the impression that the very last BTC will be mined at some point one day.

You are retarded. Look where the fucking volume is coming from on these coins. When the chink/gook whales have had enough of ltc you will be left holding the bag, just like the eth bagholders.

>Litecoin needs $2.7b
how do you calculate this?

(2 * Market cap)/coins in circulation. Since new coins are being mined the value would have to be higher to account for increase.

>Look where the fucking volume is coming from
How do you find this out? I dont want to get pumped with asian cum

Look at the coinmarketcap.com under the coin's markets. It shows the volume % by market.

Which coins have the least chinese?

That is a part of market research. Just learn the exchanges and where they are based out of.

Almost every coin is dominated by Asia

>The problem is the constant barrage of idiots saying it will never rise at all or is a complete scam
>problem

You think what is said on Veeky Forums matters? If that was a problem price wouldn't have gotten even close to where it is rn

>op ignores this post
lol

how embarassing

I dont get why that tweet is posted as a negative?
He's holding a super decent safe portfolio. Maybe etc is shit but still better than eth.

People said the exact same thing about ETH when it was $10

Your hate actually confirms LTC will make it.

Stay FUD, stay mad

>Almost every coin is dominated by Asia

I don't understand why this is controversial. 90pct of the west's wealth is located in Boomer generation funds and assets. The Asian economies had double digit growth and a flatter equity profile. When you do actual work for your money and your local currency is 2nd teir in the big global fiat ponzi, you are a more discriminate investor tuned to bigger prospects and better value propositions. So they invested in bitcoin while America was investing in buying their cheap shit and destroying their domestic economies.

The numbers reflect a willingness to invest in riskier lower cost investment vehicles with more potential for better returns while in the west the idea is to eat your way into a stupor watching a stock market bubble expand and central governments printing worthless paper while you figure ways to scheme rent from your fellow citizens.

In real dollar terms the us market has moved sideways since 2008 while Asia's economies have seen double digit growth. All the gains from western investment in Asia have gone to the top 5 to 10pct of the population- the investor class.

For example on crypto, Asia invested while the west laughed at 5 dollar bitcoin, 2 dollar ltc, etc.