Giant Meme Triangle On BTC

Who else saw it? What's going to happen?

Ethereum has one going right now as well

It means BUY

I SEEN IT

250 bitcoin wall on GDAX just got taken down. may be happening

Anyone with a brain saw it coming. After every goddamn recent announcement it's obvious people are accumulating.

Spoiler*

why is there a 250 BTC wall that keeps getting put up before rapidly being taken down? it keeps going like $2 higher when its put up briefly

whoever is doing this clearly doesn't want the price to go up. interesting watching one person manipulate the entire market

dont know why you even look at this shit, chart analysis is 100% never correct

Nice, just bought 100k

ETH has that down dorrito pattern, its over for ethercucks

What is a bitcoin wall?

as you can see here someone put up a sell order for 500 Bitcoin or ~$1,200,000. this order would have to get filled in order to move on to the next orders after it and continue raising the value. someone keeps putting this wall, or order up as soon as the price starts surging. people will see this order and say fuck that shit and sell instead. i don't know if he is trying to tank the price or what his plan is

oops that was the wrong image, sorry. here is the image of the 500 wall

it's a wall made of bitcoin

Mfw I bought 1 btc because of this meme triangle.

>has 250000000 to dump into meme money
>doesn't put it all on Bitbean
lol, stay poor faggot.

>lurk more

Either you're hopelessly retarded or this is a 10/10 funpost. It's easier to assume you're just retarded though so I'm gonna go with that.

>lurk more

the breakout hasn't happened or indicated direction

Still correcting. But traditionally I believe it points to a rise.

Please pajeet, 250 BTC is not a "Wall" in BTC/USD market.

lurk more dumbfuck

it was enough to deter the upward movement. once it got put up, the price dropped like a rock

Idk exactly what this means but thanks for the explanation. What site is the pic from?

cryptowat.ch

Stop giving that underage retard easy info. He should do his own research and lurk more.

>more
You need to stop or fuck off back to plebbit.

The crypto bubble is going to pop.

insightful post, thank you

I wouldn't get too comfortable. The total marketcap keeps losing volume which means more people are cashing out and staying out. Current price levels can't be sustained for long this way