Siacoin mooning desu

Siacoin mooning desu

its going down

it looks like it's dying.

We'll see.
I'll wait until august 1st to see how it is.

sia has a big market cap for a coin that really cheap

it has the potential to go moon

I'll buy at 200s

is it opposite day on Veeky Forums?
this coin is in the shitter... less than 1 cent atm

In my books, that's still very good.

buy high sell low

You pathetic $50 portfolio degens are really pissing me off, I don't know why I even read this shit cesspool of you broke faggot neets and your crypto games.

> sees a post about some scamcoin mooning
> profited off that coin month ago
> maybe degens on Veeky Forums are right about it mooning
> goes on coinigy
> price up 8%
> 8%
> mooning

I hope you lose all your $50 portfolio, faggot. KYS:

That fucking shitcoin is not going to fucking recover any time soon. I fucking bought that shit at 730 thinking that it has promising tech and it's a long term hold, but it turned out that the team is fucking retarded. Why the fuck would they create all that hype about obelisk? People thought that it's some kind of new promising technology when actually it was just a fucking asic which is not even ready yet. Idk why I didn't sell that crap after the announcement, guess I'm just as retarded as the sia team. Fuck siacoin, fuck sia team.

wow, it's went up like 1 sat in 4 hours, I'm gonna be rich soon

Hahahaha you fuckshit. You bought at the tip of the pump. You have no one to blame but yourself.
Sell you fucker. Sell and lose your money!

To be fair it was more like 15

I remember those threads. You can make a lot of money ignoring and doing the exact opposite to what is mentioned here.

Sit on your loss for now. Don't sell or you set your fuck up in stone

Selling would be dumb. You man up and hold.

you don't know what any of those words mean, do you

Are you fucking retardaldo?

do you idiots buying this actually understand how this coin is made?

nice just bought 100k

Growth going from 90% to 39% to 21% by year three. This is a long term hold. Forget about it and come back in about 2-3 years

>This is a long term hold
t. bagholder who missed his chance at selling.

It has a massive circulating supply of coins. The market cap is the value of all coins in circulation, so if it has a massive supply and a low price, it evens out.