Has there ever been a civilisation or nation-state in history or modern times where pre-marital sex was actively...

Has there ever been a civilisation or nation-state in history or modern times where pre-marital sex was actively discouraged and not widely practiced?

Most of them

Despite liberal revisionists, most civilized people scorned fornication

Almost every nation discouraged it and they all practiced it

All of them did and it was only after the advent of "the pill" and the whole "sexual revolution" that this changed.

so much for morals

Nah.

In East Asia, it was ok so long as it was a whore, you didn't do it to excess, and you're not married, and you're a man.

[citation needed]

this

Confucianism is primarily a social philosophy. It only gave a fig about sex in terms of "once you're married, do it only with your wife, and shun bastard children."

Although Taoists heavily valued virginity (like, Eternal Virginity) since Orgasm was some sort of depletion of Qi for them.

Prostitution was pretty legal in China, Korea, and Japan, as opposed to the "it's bad, but it happens" treatment the Muslims and Christians gave it.

>the "it's bad, but it happens" treatment the Muslims and Christians gave it.
Sure sucks when your religious dogmas regarding sexuality do not conform with human nature and hence get ignored all the time.

Middle Eastern Muslims seem to do it admirably.

Except that it leads to degeneracies such as fucking goats/young boys since "lol, not female, is ok."

Pastoralists everywhere fucked there animals, lots still do

The boy fucking is a cultural thing from pre-islamic times and is pretty similar to ancient greek ideas about it

It's a lot easier to not have pre-marital sex when you get married at like 14. If I don't get married until I'm in my late twenties am I supposed to be a monk that whole time? No and neither will any chick. We're animals, our base desires influence the majority of our decision making.

Pre-marital sex was never banned in Islam. It was permissible for Muslim men to have sex with/rape slave women, and Muhammad himself had a child with his sex slave.

In the vast majority of civilisations since reliable means of contraception were not yet a thing.

That's an interesting looking citation

[citation needed]

stone age men likely did it.

>It's a lot easier to not have pre-marital sex when you get married at like 14
There was never a population in which the average man or woman got married at 14.

This wasn't just for shits and giggles. Also the Age to marry in the Roman Empire was 12 for girls, 14 for boys.

The Papal State, duhh

Except the Aztecs, Egyptians, Romans, Medieval Europe east of the Hajnal line, Pacific Islanders from New Zealand to Hawaii... and others too numerous to mention, because it's hasn't been at all uncommon historically to marry at the onset of puberty, especially for females.