FirstBlood beta public release coming out in a matter of days

twitter.com/JCHzhou/status/883706832690327553

#FirstBlood devs deployed all the new features 2 days ago now counting down @firstbloodio 's Beta. Announcement coming soon! Stay tuned!

> all time high of $2.80
> 9th highest volume crypto in 24 hours
> trading at $1.20
> chinese and koreans love dota2 and esports
> public beta coming out in a matter of days

If you haven't bought any of this yet you must like not making money. This is going to be huge.

I have connections with some of the devs and the previews they've shown of the beta look so sick. This is going to be bigger than draft kings just you watch.

>TFW I bought in at 0.70$ last night despite Veeky Forums calling it a scam

God, those poor souls from last night must be ready to end themselves when they woke up and saw the 2x

what's on the roadmap after this beta?
is it worth holding on to 1st long term?

>I have connections with some of the devs and the previews they've shown of the beta look so sick. This is going to be bigger than draft kings just you watch.

yeah nah. not buying your bags. next time make it more subtle. being in the slack group isn't 'having connections with some of the devs'. absolutely shameless shilling.

too late lads. buy the rumor sell the news

>rumor is open beta coming out
>it isnt out yet
>its too late

and this is why your poor user

Just take a step back and think "How does creating a token on the blockchain make esports prize money better?"

Hint: it doesnt

you do realize the token is used on the platform to bet on matches

you did read up on the subject before posting, right user?
you did also read up on the blind witness escrow system for judges right?

YOur a Huge idiot

No i havent. Yeah I'm a fuckwit.
I still dont think this needs to be on the blockchain. Care to explain why?

fuck you felix

Know all the CSGO skin betters than steam has started banning?

Especially any business that starts up with a way to cash out of the skins?

Thats why

I dont play Vidya I prefer to make money.
I get you can buy and sell skins and steam doesn't like this.
Makes sense to decentralise this.

Next question, why is there a need to make a completely new token? What value add does this token provide to this market? Why not trade in monero/eth/any other established coin?
How big is the 3rd party skins market?

Maybe they don't want the value of their coin influenced as much by markets outside their niche.
Maybe branding? This is their token for their service distinguished from the other services out there.

Without the token as the main form of use it would have no value, the only way to use the platform is by using the token thus giving the token its value.

Multi millions, Esports betting in general is in the billions.

Nice proxy pajeet. You're not fooling anybody. Just take your gains and go home. This coins going nowhere but down from here.

3/10 shill would not impulse buy

this is one of those projects that sound kinda nice on paper but theres really NO need whatsoever for its own coin

shitcoin, stay away

>hurr durr a thread with intelligent posts better call them all proxy fags

Do you poor fags even understand how to connect the dots or is this why poor fags stay poor even when they are spoon fed

honestly just get out of crypto right now man, its all just a ponzi scheme

Is there an MVP?

this is embarassing. you have the exact same posting style in each of those posts. learn how to shill next time.

beta is closed currently, open is supposedly coming out soon. Read OP's post

k

kek, this. What a bargain

I'm holding this one for at least another 6 months. The team put a lot of effort in marketing. All it needs is the announcement of one big partner and this shit goes flying.
Don't be put off by the chart - the coin was victim of a p&d a few weeks ago

nice i'll buy after btc crashed

Woke up to see It's dipping, gonna grab me some more. Literally the most underrated project out there, has huge potential and most of Veeky Forums thinks it's a shitcoin kek.
>hurr why do they need their own token
Nice argument!