Why do people keep lying about ethereum mining. Sure it's not as profitable as it was a few months ago...

Why do people keep lying about ethereum mining. Sure it's not as profitable as it was a few months ago, but I'm still making money. People keep saying that the electricity costs more than the coins your getting and that's total bullshit. I'm not encouraging anyone to go out and build a mining rig, but whats with the outright lying about the state of mining.

whatever helps you coping bro

sssh

there is always a raison to FUD ...

welcome to the stock market

Nice try OP I'm not falling for your pyramid scheme

mining is literally the opposite of a pyramid scheme. The more people join the less profit you make.

like I said. I'm not saying anyone should go out and build a rig right now. I'm just amazed that almost every thread and subreddit is talking about mining like you're paying $100 a month and getting nothing in return. Obviously that's not the case.

Nah, I'm mining on an existing rig and get one ETH a month. Steady shit.

Then why would anyone make a thread about it ever? This logic doesn't add up. SCAM!

Because I want to see what other miners think about it. For the 3rd time, I don't want you spending money on a miner you retard.

I'm not the one who fell for the mining meme. Have fun losing all your money

shut up man.

ok I will you fucking fat /g/ faggot my little pony loving, arch fucking, neckbeard neet looser. I will enjoy loosing all my fucking money in the pyramid scheme you faggot fuck. I'm a gay retard HURR DURR.

>ok I will you fucking fat /g/ faggot my little pony loving, arch fucking, neckbeard neet looser. I will enjoy loosing all my fucking money in the pyramid scheme you faggot fuck. I'm a gay retard HURR DURR.

Please apply yourself.

How badly did you fail math?

if less people mine, they earn more money. they are just scaring people off

You need to keep your fucking mouth shut, buddy.

Oh its on now

topkek

Holy shit op if you haven't figured it out you're beyond retarded, enjoy your exponential losses thanks to retards like you

HAHA BUMP WOW OP THANKS FOR THE GREAT IDEA GETTING TOGETHER WITH MY BUDDIES TO SET UP A 500 JIGGAWATT SOLAR ETHER FARM

___MINING IS THE ONLY WAY MOST PEOPLE MAKE MONEY IN THIS SHIT - PUTTING YOUR OWN CASH IN IS FOOLISH___