Do you steal from big stores...

Do you steal from big stores? I stumbled upon the shoplifting subreddit and made me wonder why nobody talks about it here.

Good way to lose all your friends once they discover your a klepto fag.

its a bad financial decision to steal. for those 20$ items you get a record your entire life which will cost you 1000's or more over your lifetime.

because petty theft isn't business, you stupid degenerate?

was it /r/teenagers?

I once stole a mattress from sleeptrain by simply wearing a safety vest and hardhat

I've stolen over $1000 in the last month in a half with my gf. Ezpz. We only steal clothes but yeah.

Go on craigslist /free/ and you will get nicer stuff from richfags

Have you already started stealing?
Don't do it, it's not worth it.

Nice, I just stole 100k.

Pretty much this. For like 99% of criminals, crime legitimately does not pay.

kek

no OP I dont steal because

a) im not a nigger
b) I got money so if I want something I buy it

now kys for even entertaining the thought of stealling shit just to save a cpl of bucks
i dont care if its from a big, soulless corporation, stealing shit is subhuman tier

you do realize that companies have insurance for stolen items

item gets stolen > insurance subsidizes it > govt subsidizes insurance > people subsidize govt

this means that you are literally stealing from yourself, your family, and every taxpayer

subhuman tier behavior

>wonder why nobody talks about it here.
there was a fucking massive thread on it less than a week ago

10/10 would check again

this desu senpai

I used to work at Best Buy and remember carrying out a bunch of iPods back when they were hot shit and going for $400.

Funny thing is I worked in Loss Prevention, lel.

i don't shoplift from big stores but i constantly rip off my friends by never paying back debts or stealing their small stuff like lighters, cigarettes, drink tokens, small change, food, earbuds, etc.

i've also been the treasurer of my frat-type student organisation for 2 years and probably made 1200 bucks+ by pocketing change, not paying for fees, stealing supplies, fudging numbers, etc... Nobody notices because i'm the only one who ever checks the bookkeeping and even then it would be impossible to trace

it's 2ez. i've stopped caring a long time ago

>i don't shoplift from big stores but i constantly rip off my friends by never paying back debts or stealing their small stuff like lighters, cigarettes, drink tokens, small change, food, earbuds, etc.
This. I probably got around $5k from friends over the years. Don't even feel bad because I always listen to them ranting and offer a shoulder to cry on without talking about myself which makes people really like me and forgive me for being a cheap bastard.

you'll never have money of your own or good friends

aye, if it's small enough that they don't notice, even after fleecing them for so long, it doesn't matter.

t. tyler durden

kekked

Your "friends" probably notice if they arent completely oblivious. Put up with that shit to a friend but eventually called him out. Was almost sad to see him wiggle uncomfortably realizing he was known as a klepto fag around all our friends. Don't hang out with him anymore. You'll soonrealize friendships are worth more than pocket change when they all dip on you lel

Ma nigga

During my student years I routinely bought the best steaks and other good items to make top food. I would always go to the self service late at night, around 1-4am to my shop and weigh them as things like potatoes, onions, and carrots. This was to about 50 different shops across London. I had a spreadsheet about where to go and what time.

Then sold the steaks at 60% of their value to other students and uni locals.

Eventually I got others involved to keep up with demand and was earning a few hundred a week In cash.

Then one day one of my minions got rumbled , turns out the steak packs had recently being security tagged and he had been to retarded to check it.

Soon all steaks in the supermarkets tagged their meat, and in the years since it.has been rolled out.

Overall I made like 10k and 'won poker' to legitimise it.

That would've been true if we were Americans

Stolen! ;)

what are burnable junk pile spot prices currently

think I could get a good return on this?

Not a great organisation if no one checks out the finance.

I used to take Xanax (was prescribed after my parents died) and it 5urned me in to a clepto. Would steal just to do something sometimes. It's all fun and games until you get caught. Long story short, don't go to that level user. Much better ways to make money.

Gas yourself, pajeet.

that's because it's my job/ nobody else cares about it as long as the balance at the end of the year is in the black

stealing is just like everything else; some people are good at it, some people suck.

Shop lifting is about targeting high value small pocket sized items you take 1 or 2 at a time. ONCE in awhile from various easy to target stores. Its about finesse and quality not quantity.

You always see idiot single mothers, crack heads, or teens steal a backpacks worth of goods or shopping carts full of items, and attempt to walk out or run out etc. That is why they get caught by LP's or ID'ed as known thieves.

>Single slabs of expensive steak 30-40 bucks a pop
>Vitamins in smaller bottles 15-30 bucks a pop
>Hair Gel 20-25 bucks a pop

>I shoplift to OFFSET the cost of purchasing my regular groceries. Buy 30 bucks in regular groceries. Steal 1 or 2 items same time.