Long term hodlers of Veeky Forums:

long term hodlers of Veeky Forums:

when (if ever) will you sell and what are you hodling?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/nine-things-need-know-xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I sell when I can buy with bitcoin?

because you'd still be pivoting the security of your entire portfolio on cryptocurrency that has no guarantee of stability?

waiting for stratis to inevitably be worth something

I sell when I need to buy something. New rig, sofa or kitchen? Sell. It's simple, why sell if you don't need the cash?

Buying something with bitcoin is the same as exchanging it for cash then buying something with cash. You're not really being that smart by limiting your purchases to things which can be bought with bitcoin.

I have set aside stacks to sell at different targets. Getting close to a few and it will pay back initial investment x2. Other sell points are set up to siphon off a portion to USD and most back to btc/promising alts

Patience is key

Btw, hodling

btc,
ltc,
xmr,
dcr,
waves,
fct

>fiat paper
>having a guarantee of stabiity

holding:

BTC DGB DASH STRAT and STEEM.

buy cheap, hold and sell when it gets xpensive, thats it.

Currently hodling:

44.5 LTC
338.58K SC
77.1K XRP
400.82 ANS

Not selling for another 12-18 months, minimum.

>77.1K XRP
Future millionaire desu, props

XRP is a fucking scam mate. Sell that shit and put it into BTC or anything else. XRP will fuck you just like the banks have been fucking us forever.

>XRP is a fucking scam mate

200 professional employees from fin tech, banking.
Actual real world use cases by God damn banks (the tightest asses to get inside of).
Started by Google.
Fast, scalable.
Literally is replacing outdated tech in the largest financial sector in the world (financial settlement).
Deflationary so higher XRP price is ideal.
Cheap exposure/liability.
Fluctuates like clock row the past month creating 40% or so a week repositioning options.

Fucking tired of the xrp fud. Stay poor while I stack.

Will cash out at 300K.

Holding BTC/ETH

You should take some criticisms seriously sometimes. I don't like banks, but I'm not allergic to money.

Xrp is a bad investment. Regardless of the economics of it at all, the token use got axed for it's SWIFT replacement protocol. Xrp the token is gambling now, which is fine as long as you know what you're getting into

>no guarantee of stability

unlike... what exactly?

Kek everything except btc is a gamble
XRP is the only with an actual use case
ETH only produces scammy icos for the jews and the pajeets lazy to build their own token

Bet you whatever you want to bet xrp will see 20% gains above current price by mid week. Can't say that with a gaurentee for btc, ETH, LTC, ans, etc.

I bought AMMO at like 400s

just fuck my shit up

ripple.com/insights/nine-things-need-know-xrp/

But Ripple doesn't promote XRP (except when Ripple literally says "buy xrp" but that doesn't count).

holding 900k DGB desu i hold until death or $1

minimum 1 year for me (around june)

will see if i should sell or hold by then.

my stack is DGB ARK RDD MOON and UFO

And I have 20 xrp to my name so don't try to say xrp shiller. My current bags are from $260 ETH which I regretted instantly but still fucking bought them. Refuse to sell until I break even. Will miss the 20% almost guarenteed xrp appreciation in 3 days from now as well.

I dunno. I doubled my initial investment on it and it's holding steady in the .22 to .25 cent range, so I can't complain.

where are you storing Factom?

BAT. I might right the waves to grow my stack but I'm in this one for the long haul.

I'm holding USD, the most powerful currency in the world.