JUST

JUST

How low will this fall? If it falls below 100k, I will go all in.

Word got out that they have a chimpanzee at the helm

Plz take your low iq back to pol, ty

give me one good reason why we should have any faith in the stratis CEO.

he's a british import, not a basketball murican

Do you want me to spoonfeed you? Who is the chimpanzee here?

lol I'm not a stratis bag holder. I'm good either way. ANS gonna kick your ass, faggot.

>being this insecure

Nigger subhumans eternally btfo.

Shitskin spotted

I can understand the racism toward thugs and actual "niggers." But this guy is obviously a fucking smart dude who developed his own fucking cryptocurrency and the most successful ICO to date, and you are going to hate on him because of his race, you are literal scum and worse than any "nigger" out there.

I don't think he's a bad dude. But I'm sure as fuck not giving him any of my money lol.

Dont bother trying to understand how a brainwashed poltard functions.

i'm an unironic nazi sympathizer yet making business decisions based on race and not on the product is stupid as fuck and i suppose most posts are just memes. No matter what happened with bancor it'd either be "with jews you lose" or "he doubted schlomo when it came to money making".

>brainwashed poltard
you're projecting

For real?
Just sold 100k

Noway I'm gonna let a nigglet handle my money. Give me one of them bancor Jews

Do you even know what projecting means?

Do you?

he's offered to bleach himself to become a white guy

WE

Very obvious that you use "projection" incorrectly.

Also lol
>unironic
let me guess. You were also one who said "irregardless" when that was a fad?

>official comfy mommy gf

>ANS gonna kick your ass, faggot
>When the only actual thing about ANS/NEO that makes it stand out from every other smart contract platform is 'muh China'

Wew

Thanks for proving your very low IQ, not going to waste any more of my time.

Tata

Ok /pol/ that's enough memes for one da-

>yfw it's real

ABANDON SHIP!

>Very obvious that you use "projection" incorrectly.
user says
>brainwashed poltards
user is very likely brainwashed himself. Hence, him projecting the fact he is likely ideologically static aka brainwashed.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!
U MAD NAO?

why do niggers have to ruin everything?

>100.000% pump
>gets surprised when people realise the CEO is a dumbass nigger and its basically just another eth clone

my man, if you actually bought this shit above 10$ then you gotta be retarded

nothing pumps without some sort of correction, thats just how it is, theres always sellers and buyers, and stratis is in for a massive correction

it wouldn't surprise me see it dip below 50 cents again
also dont buy a fucking negro coin next time, gooks are the driving force of crypto, and they hate anything related to niggers, which is very much understandable, since they are only good at raping women and stealing from others, just like the ceo of stratis "took" eth's code.