Well, I'm out. This is the first coin I've ever sold at a loss

Well, I'm out. This is the first coin I've ever sold at a loss.

Is that supposed to be bragging?

No, and I can't imagine why you'd think that it might be

The writing was on the wall for this shitcoin. Also avoid AIgang the funder of myst has moved on to to a new coin called AIgang and is trying to scam more people.

Plenty more to come, OP

source ?

Look up up augustas štaras he's the funder for MYST and he's on Medium, on Slack and on AIgang website trying to collect funds. He refuses to respond to any Myst slack messages, silent and only vocal when it comes to funding.

just bought 100k

I bought MNE at $12 and am still holding at $2.50, with a big part of my portfolio (a few thousand dollars). Man up you fuck.

>I bought MNE at $12
how stupid do you have to be to buy such an obvious pajeet scamcoin?

You bought at 12 and never sold ever? Nigga what?

I've been doing this a lot longer than you people.

Fucking. Hold. By Easter of next year you'll see exactly what I mean.

Well it it went up to 12$ and has a good idea it will probably rise up again.

There are a bunch of people here who will call you retards for holding but selling at a loss is what really makes you a retard.

If offers you any consolidation I bought NMR at 110$ and now it is 27$ but I'm still holding.

I bought Dash at $100 and it fell over the next few weeks to $50. Now it's at, what, $200 despite this "huge dip bruh" ?

Fucking hold you newfags. You haven't got a fucking clue how to do this if you aren't holding.

I'm out too. We are going to remember MYST like we do POSW.

At least I only had 44.

The point is that if nothing fundamental has changed about the coin, you sell. POSW fundamentally changed because their exchange completely changed. MYST didn't.

Now I own absolutely no MYST. I never bought it. I know you don't believe me, but I'm telling you that if you want to make money, now would be the time to buy more MYST or at the very least hold.

the difference is MNE has no active development lmao

Yes, they do. Go talk with the developer in Bitcointalk.

>buys 20$ worth @ ICO
>buys some more when it launched for 80k Each

>Bittrex launched Sell all on 170K for 180$

Feels good man

People on the official slack are actually discussing to sue the dev team haha... ha... my bags... ha.. :(

It's a good concept, why can't they just get their shit together?

Seriously get in there. Turns out not even the slack admins and the block posters have ever received a payment or even met the devs

kek

>MNE
>good idea

Lmao this coin has not one single developer. All the people were just random broke-ass Eastern Europeans stolen from linkedin and a fancy website HAHAHA

Let's hope some P&D faggots buy my bags at some point