Is anyone gonna sit and tell me Amerindians aren't mongoloids? They almost look indistinguishable from SouthEast Asians

Is anyone gonna sit and tell me Amerindians aren't mongoloids? They almost look indistinguishable from SouthEast Asians.

>They almost look indistinguishable from SouthEast Asians.

The really don't.

Hmmmm it's almost as if their ancestors crossed a strait that leads to Asia.

Really makes you stink.

They're very watered down now due to admixture with Europeans. But they're from similar backgrounds to the North East Asians.

Probably this

They aren't Euro admixed actually, plain Indians just underwent dinaricization which makes them appear less mongoloid.

I consider Aztecs to be Amerindian.

Is the lack of facial hair a genetic thing, or just the result of grooming?

It's genetic.

Mexican here. Pure amerindians barely have body hair. Males cannot grow a beard or mustache.
This is great in females though.

Huh? They look very different from southeast asians. Look at the jaws.

>tfw mostly native mestizo
>at best i can grow a wispy apache beard
>my beard will most likely end up looking like pic related
>my, even more native, father has a full goatee
un-fucking-fair

That last man in the lower right hand side is the former Chief of my tribe. It's not the Plains it's the southeast.

>I consider Aztecs to be Amerindian.
Uh, that's what they literally are? I mean, I think it's not exactly something that is ever disputed, is it?

They dont op, just returned from cambodia. only similar skin tone

If you look at people from the steppes, they look a lot like the Native Americans. I saw one documentary, and the clothes and everything could have been straight from the Plains Wars almost.

Some say they are a tribe of Israel, Aryan survivors of Atlantis or Black people.

In the end it's grooming, but they have far less body hair.

They'd have teenager moustaches if they didn't shave or pluck their facial hair (native amerindians have a tradition of hair plucking)

Indians are descended from the ancestors of tungusic people, thousands of years ago. So that's far north Asians.
Clothes and material culture being similar would be mostly due to the similar lifestyle and materials available- nomadic herders.

>Homo erectus
>alive 200,000 years ago in Africa

>Kawaiisu

>tfw black Jamaican American
>barely have any facial hair whatsoever

It's not fair bros

Only dumb "Hebrew Israelites" say that.