Am I Doing It Right?

>Be me
>Be 25
>Get paid once every 2 weeks
>Every time I have gotten paid for the last 5 years, buy one or two silver dollars, .999 fine grade
>Have a bank deposit boxes
>Deposit my coins about 3 times a year.
>Sometimes also, use my savings and buy bulk coins from the mint
>Have about ~$20k in silver alone @ $15/oz.
>Plan to continue this habit.

Is this a good strategy? I need advice. This is starting to be a lot of silver and I am beginning to feel like Smog the Dragon. Also, my gf doesn't know about my habit.

I mean, I guess it's better than holding fiat, but only barely. Silver was $12 an ounce 100 years ago and it's $15 now. LOL

Good on you user most people at 25 are still blowing their paycheck every weekend
Now start collecting gold

When silver blows up, you're going to be fucking rich

You doing fine Op wish I had started sooner

I thought about that, but I worried about how gold had been targeted by governments for regulation in the past. Like how FDR made it illegal for citizens to have gold stored up.

Buy a steel plate burglary rated safe (not the kind of "safes" you get at walmart) and bolt it to the floor. Keeping it at the bank means it can be seized by the government.

very good idea OP. haters gonna hate, but some day when you're an older man silver is gonna blow the fuck up. and we'll be hearing about silver millionaires just like we hear about bitcoin millionaires now.

>>Have about ~$20k in silver alone @ $15/oz.
really is a when - might be 2 years, might be 40..but you'll get there..Just hope it beats inflation enough to make it worthwhile!

very good strategy

Does that mean it's worth less nowadays if you factor inflation?

OP, silver and gold are poor investment vehicles, on average they barely beat inflation over the long term. If you are lucky enough for their value to rise and you sell them then good for you. Buy an index fund or research a solid, profitable company 8-20, as long as they are sector diversified is enough for most people, stocks in companies grow because companies are actively making money, as where silver just exist, yes there is a finite amount, but scarcity is exaggerated. You're much more likely to become wealthy buying and saving US stocks than silver bars. That being said saving is good.

>Silver was $12 an ounce 100 years ago

Is that why the US mint made regular quarters out of .90 silver up until 1964?

right now silver looks bad but it's clearly at a low point due to Jewish manipulation. people who buy silver are betting on this manipulation somehow getting stopped or reduced. a long shot, sure, but it could happen.

he is right, maybe allocate 10% of your savings into PM, to hedge against a currency crash.

>be OP
>buy silver to get out of the banking system
>deposit your silver inside the banking system

jenius plan OP

throw it all into crypto and retire in 5 years

> Keeping it at the bank means it can be seized by the government.

He's right user.

Hold it yourself or risk certain confiscation at a later date.

I agree. If silver ever became worth anything, you think you can take it out of the bank? lol.

>throw it all in some volatile as fuck currency

you realize that if some asshole billionaire decides to sell like 10000 bitcoins all at once, the whole crypto market will collapse in a matter of minutes?

That's fine because that just means there will be 10,000 more BTC in circulation, and we can all buy them up for cheap.

I, for one, welcome my new crypto overlord.

>Get paid once every 2 weeks

BI-WEEKLY

lmao, if bitcoin suddenly drops from 2500 to 100, you think people will ever touch that shit again? if it drops under 2000, every bitcoin owner will jump ship, and crypto will be dead.

>HOLDING ANYTHING OF VALUE OUTSIDE YOUR HOME

nah OP, you're not doing it right

People will buy, it might take some time to recover but people who say that cryptos are intrinsically valueless don't understand how expensive payment processing is.

>durrr dis billionaire who became a billionaire from crypto could do dis thing so dont get into crypto

definitely dont deserve the gains

I'm 23 and save $3k a month in crypto (a little under half my salary, rest goes to rent and bills). Go hard or go home. I'm not trying to be a wagecuck past my 40th birthday. Starve now party later.

This already happened multiple times numb nuts. $30 to one cent, $255 to $50, $1300 to $250. "OMG BTC DED" is declared every other week.

buy commodities

we will see $40 silver eventually

Doesn't that include gold and silver?

I hope so.

its just a matter of where the highest yields are at each time

>Jewish manipulation

can you honestly think of at least one thing that isnt doen by da joos?

>lmao

This is the kind of person you share a board with

Can you JIDF?

You're doing it right. Take a little and start buying bitcoin every month. Just a tad bit. Nothing crazy. If shit goes south expect silver gold bitcoin to spike.

don't buy gold, silver is more undervalued than gold.

This nigger gets it. 77:1

Why not both?