Antshares pump inbound

Conference and official rebranding to NEO on the 15th. Binance will also open on the 15th and will sell Antcoins. Why are you not buying in at low prices right now? Calling $20 ATH after the 15th.

Nice, just bought 100k!

just bought 100k ty man

Will dump my 5k bought at 1.20 after the conference and so should everyone.

yup. say goodbye to sub $10 ants. can't wait for all the haters to BTFO later this month.

You are going to regret this long term lol. Good luck tho.

prove you have 5k ANS.

The wall movements have been looking really good.
Some whale has been moving down a huge wall bit by bit and now its about to melt.

Yup, have noticed it. Has been great day trading for the past 3 days, but will not continue doing it anymore. It's about to get pumped real fucking hard and I don't want to lose my day trading gainz.

How are people constantly buying 100k of everything? There can't be that many whales here.

you would do best not believing everything you read here

rly nao

Yeah, I have also decided that this was my last day trading round till the conference.

I have seen some crazy 30k+ Buy walls pop up at random times, the whales have been preparing for a pump and Im definitely not going to miss out on it due to day trading greed.

I got 200 ANS on bittrex ready to go. The rest are in my web wallet makin coinz.

Exacto lol, fuck this time I am going to cash out so big I get a hard on just from thinking about it. Good luck with the pumperoni guyzz.

>these clean wall steps
Oh boy, the moment the whales take down their walls...

get in

so what's it gonna drop to after the ATH? i got in at 9

Sell, whatever that is its about to get dumped.

Kinda hope it crashes back down under $5 after this conference, like last time, just so I can buy a shit ton more.

>still falling for silly fake-buy walls for driving prices up

The ideal scenario would be like 20 bucks pre conference and then crash to 5 and then 100 bucks at the end of the year.

I dont really believe in conferences giving permanent value to coins. They are literally just publicily agreed upon pump and dumps.

100% we are not going to touch 5 ever again. There are too many people holding and unless some whales with big stacks start manipulating we won't go that low anymore. Probably 9 is the lowest we are going to reach after this conference since pumps bring in so many people.

I'm pretty cautious about any massive movement in price at the moment, we've seen it spike twice only for the hype to vanish and the price to fall.

>Conference and official rebranding to NEO on the 15th. Binance will also open on the 15th and will sell Antcoins
sauce nigger

Dumb nigger learn to google, go on the subreddit

Hope so I need to ride this pump and dump before so I can recoup some losses and buy back in. Here's to
Hoping that happens again for the 3rd time

I entered last night at 288k. I've literally spent the last 30 minutes watching the order book and there are constant fake sell walls popping up at 277k. Riding this one out through the 15th and hope there isn't an actual megadump in the next 5 days.

If it ain't pumping now it's probably not gonna pump after the conference unless the news is absolutely amazing

>Riding this one out through the 15th and hope there isn't an actual megadump in the next 5 days.
user this coin is heavily manipulated. If it moons before the conference it will be dumped afterwards.

You havent seen literal 50BTC buy orders being nuked within seconds just because they were a little too high for the whales tastes.

its probably going to dump either way atleast on trex. watch yunbi prices closely after the conf

*Anything.

FTFY

lmao all their shit is in chink and nobody can say with any certainty when any of this shit is. nice try chang

ANS shills are the pajeets

100% none of these faggots have concrete sources ever for their bullshit

>Why will NEO beat out all the other smart contract platforms?
>China

None of them can ever give a real reason for its success related to the platform itself

There's plenty of tech reasons why ANS > ETH. Do your own research

Well no shit most other smart contract platforms seem like they'll be better than ETH. What about NEO is going to make it stand out from the others, and don't use the spoonfeeding excuse to try and avoid answering the question

The ability to program dapps in the major languages especially Java is a big seller. Also transaction times are instantaneous compared to Eth. That and quantum resistance and no need for miners fucking up the GPU market. It's a winner so far in a race where Ethereum still has no working applications yet. That and half the circulating supply means that if this does succeed Ethereum it is tremendously under valued at the moment.