LBC ABOUT TO POP

LBRY is about to blow get in while you can.

I'm still waiting for my ETH transfer to hit bittrex... cmon cmon cmon fuuuuuuuck hurry uuuuppppp

Still time

Get the fuck in here bros

alright I'm in

Good call man. This shit is guaranteed to hit 75 cents in the next week

got 100 pls be right

fuckiing PPEEENDDINGNGGNG

ur a bad shill dude, but I gotta admit I am holding lbry credits myself leading up to the release which I heared will happen sometime in july

I already have 100 but i need moar.

We finna be rich

Veeky Forums has gone to total shit

haha to be more exact I was already in since two weeks ago. I happens to think LBRY is a solid coin with long term potential. But go ahead if you want to make it moon early ^^

It's dropping though.

Sent! ;)

Its not going anywhere soon

Why did they steal the Stratis logo?

>TA
>Crypto

Nice try grandpappy

You can try to lighten your bags another time, now isn't the time to buy

but it´s dropping like a rock

>The target for open beta is this winter. Mushy target, we know, but these things are hard to time.

DO I BUY AT THIS HORIZONTAL?

Holy shit its about to moon

Wew lad any minute now

Shillinh aside, I have an actual question:

Will Lbry coin make an actual online library? Like a full Ebook selection? Ive wanted to buy books with crypto
forever

I wanna say it's gonna mini moon soon, but this is the longest horizontal stretch ever lol.... Definitely poised to break upwards though. At least for the time being

the books on Bittrex actually look surprisingly ok, not gassed up for a moon mission but low earth orbit perhaps.

If a whale could just dump 16btc on this to double it's price or more I'd really appreciate it. We all would. YOU would. Do it.

It's lookin' like a whole lot of sideways. Order book suggests it's going to continue that way.

------------------------------------------------------>

0.00018 is only 6 BTC away. THIS IS WHY YOU HODL
trend analysis is not a meme at the micro scale
all we need is one big better and we go up and that could cascade this coin up. The buy walls are comfy at 17k, 17.5k looks a wee sparse
telling my whale friend to peep this, will let you all know if anything comes of it.

grandpappy was right
Hope you didn't buy in above 17000

Lost 0.02BTC, could've been much worse if I'd stuck with it.

HODL

Nope. I switched me feckin' jet boots on and escaped with what little pride remained.

OP here. Sorry if any of you niggers are bagholding this shit, lucky for my candy ass I sold out before it pissed everywhere

I'm sorry that you're a massive faggot, op. Have fun on Earth while we on the moon.

28000 sats by Wednesday!

Fuck off with your forced meme.

buy here, BTC is bullish for alteast another week then may consolidate

TA grandpappy here
Textbook head and shoulders
look to buy in around MA100

Please teach me how to TA.

Bollinger Bands
RSI
Stochastics
MA 50, 100
MACD 12 26 9 for long term 3 5 13 short term