Why blacks never used river horses to enslave white people?

Why blacks never used river horses to enslave white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off ESL

>Riding hippos
Do you actually know anything about a hippopotamus?

99% of misspelled OPs are Australian shitposting

Remember to sage and report

It's like riding your mother. Same principle but half the weight.

Africans are not imperialistic and domineering like Europeans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

>Thinking my mother would be easier then riding a hippo
We all know she'd tear your ass apart like the faggot of a father you have, boi.

*cough**cough* Zulu *cough**cough*

A thread died for this

Kill more people than lions do in Africa.

Stay the fuck away from these things.

Mate, the better question is why didn't the hippos ride the niggers into victory against the whites?

Thays not imperialistic at all though.

Except they killed, slaughtered and assimilated every native in their path?

What? The bantu expansion isn't imperialistic, they weren't even a monolith at all really.

They never became imperialistic because they never had the ability to do so.
inb4 /pol/

Tell that to the Khoisans.

It's like how people call the influx of sedans into India the aryan invasion even though it wasn't at all.

This. Hippopotamoi are aggressive fucks.

Saw a video of one medium hippo fight off a dozen lionesses, killing at least two of them. On land.

I'm curious user, tell me about it. I want to be able to say this thread was good for something.

Is it just because of how aggressive they are, or is it something about their bone structure like how large cats can't support a person's weight without breaking their spine or something like that?

Thirding this, and it's the best answer to OP's question, apart from the obvious fact that blacks are dumb.

Hippos (this is a good way to get around the plural-thing) are quite vicious, something that not many people know.

It wasn't uniform you fools
Bantu were not the first northely migrants

You don't even know the history of the people of southern Africa, why are you posting as if you know anything

>50bC
>black people from South Africa actually learn how to domesticate hippos
>3 years later Rome speaks Malawi
>5 years later Rome regroups, steal the craft of domesticating hippos
>8 years later the entire world speaks Latin
>nuclear bombs are developed 100 years later
>

>Bantu were not the first northely migrants
Irrelevant

It is when you fucking say KHOISAN LIKE THEY ARE ALL ONE PEOPLE DUMBASS

As many of the user's have stated on this thread, hippopotamoi are very aggressive and unpredictable in nature (one moment being docile, then giving you the stink eye before running you down and killing you). Aggressive animals do not take well to domestication, similar to the African bush elephant (not the North African elephant used by the Carthaginians). Hippos are also semi-aquatic and don't like to leave their territory for long periods of time.

Isn't Khoisan the names of two separate people combined together who only look and speak like each other? I think the Khoi were pastoralists and did farming and the San were hunter-gatherers.

Doesn't matter if they are two or 200 people. Bantus still treated them imperialistically. albeit in a primitive form.

There's another video of a lioness getting her face partially torn off because she got in between a hippo mother and calf. Another video shows hippos mauling and tearing apart a large crocodile. Yet another video from a dashcam shows an angry hippo charging a car and taking a bite out of the front. pic related.