Why do you want to become rich ?

Is anyone else trying to become rich solely to help (eventually) raise your own family ?

If not, then what are your reasons for trying to become rich/wealthy ?

fun

YES

I AGREE

For agency.

To not work my ass to make rich others.

>buy property
>isolate myself from this shitty world
>tell everyone i don't like to fuck off

For freedom, independence, raising a family. I want to wake up one day without a single mother fucker telling me what I have to do. I want to have complete control over my life and my time.

way out of wage cuckery. Less interaction with normie faggots.

These.

I don't like most people and want to be left alone.

This guy gets it

buying things would get very old if i was super rich. don't get me wrong, i'd have some fun but i'd love to do shit like pay off my mom's house, donate a shit-ton to my dad's business or buy my friends their dream car/gun/thing.

i'd especially like to pay to be able to vacation with my best friends, pay for their families to vacation too. maybe make it an annual "life's good" trip or someshit

i just wanna be able to live life with the people i love instead of planning shit until i die

Disneywhorl

Ugly ass lambos but nice pagani

in order to not care about money.

literally every motherfucker who says "money doesn't buy happiness" or "money isn't important" talks about money 24/7 and how it's something they don't have enough of or need to spend responsibly. I want to be someone who doesn't give two flying fucks about spending a shitload one day and spending less the other. life is too short to split bills and be an asshole about a few dollars.

this
and my kids are so dumb, they'd better be rich

this tbqh flat out

this, i wanna go to disneyland REEEEEEEEE

To put as much distance between me and the average consumer. I just don't want to live my life concerned with financial restrictions.

So that one day I can live in a Scrooge McDuck-esque mansion and swim in my gold. There's no other reason to be rich other than just having lots of money or proving you're better than everyone else.

Find a hot trap to suck my cock on the daily.

I don't really want to become rich per se

I just want to not have to work or rely on handouts

I just want to be able to not have to work full time, I would probably be happy enough with my house payed off and a 100k in crypto so I could just work part time

this op

i can already raise a family and help people. i want this ez money for cars and a yacht and to travel.

if your values fall in line with old school traditions and raw human nature, stop worrying about money and move to a calm, small town community. what the fuck are some of you on Veeky Forums for if you just want peace and quiet and fewer responsibilities/expectations???

>i need to drink a gallon of soy sauce every time i want to go swimming just because i'm a fucking moron.

Post of these guys on/biz/ want to be rich so desperately because they were losers their entire lives and want some validation for their useless existence. They also want to show up all the chads and stacys that ignored them in highschool/college. Anyone who says otherwise is a role player.

DELET

nice just bought 100k

Early retirement

i want to have place to live
1DGHHRLsAw51BrnYH9tD1gzp1PiEwoUqbN

Because it would make my life easier and more stress free

So I can continue my family's legacy.

This.

Veeky Forumspol/ here
I want to get rich to fund the alt-right and overturn the 1964 Civil Rights Act and 1965 Immigration Act because both are unconstitutional infringements on my right to freedom of association.
Oddly specific, yes,but that's my goal.
:DDD

To quit a job that makes me think about killing myself twice per day

I'm not too worried about anyone from /pol/ getting rich :^)

>freedom, independence, raising a family. I want to wake up one day without a single mother fucker telling me what I have to do. I want to have complete control over my life and my time.
God damn mother fucking this. I dream of the day where I can take a week where I just fucking sit on my ass and play video games without the stress of money hanging over my head.

I am an exceptionally productive person if I'm given ample time to work through my inherent laziness, but I rarely get the opportunity to do so.

Exterminate all threats to the white race. No I-I MEAN jet skis and hookers! Haha. Yes...

I'm same as you OP, i just want to be wealthy to live an upper class lifestyle and have my sweet Christian wife stay at home (even before kids). If she wanted to I'd buy her one but I couldn't care less about muh Benz, muh Designer etc.

I actually want to go to Mars, ASAP. No wealth, houses, wife, fuck that shit I just want to shitpost from a different planet while you all jerk off to whoever is gonna bomb your ass.

DELET THIS NOW

freedom, i feel dead inside wagecucking, even if i sit around doing nothing but cryptotrading anyway.

I don't care about being rich, I just want financial independence AKA not having to worry about money for the rest of my life

good food, basically

I want to restore Africa to its former glory. Past kings of Africa are rolling in their gravse right now.

/TV/ here, i want to buy a 500k+ rgb-laser digital cinema projector

WE?

This. Though a fair alternative is to work my ass off to make myself rich, which is what I'm currently doing. Still, I'd eventually like to have enough money were I could casually work whenever I want without being under a crushing amount of stress.

I don't even care. Im just obsessed by seeing my numbers grow

DELETE THIS

NOW

because of this.

yep, this.

i want to get away from people I dont like and points out cunts when i see one.

My target for "rich" is the bare minimum necessary to live low stress without a job. The financial cuckoldry of working for another man is intolerable to me.

Why not a lambo?

I'm a guy from a third world country (HDI id about 0.689). I'm from a middle class family and still currently at school. My parents owned several properties. One of my biggest goal is to be a succesful industrialist and property mogul in many countries. I want my family to prosper, and live peacefully.

You're in a good situation, assuming there is good economic growth in your country.

That said, I would rather be a poor person in a rich country than a rich person in a poor country.

I'm going to buy 100 square miles of impossible-tier mountain terrain like that guy from Ex Machina.

So i dont have to answer to any fuckin dipshit corporate cunt ever again.

Because I'm an actual Jew and I have to live up to my destiny

>Because I'm an actual Jew and I have to live up to my destiny

AY HOL UP

Nah, man. I quit my job at Schlotzsky's.

Too late nigger. There are tons of us Internet Nazis that are already wealthy from crypto.

this. Wanna start with Angola before China gets down there.
Also want to use my wealth to leave some mark in history

To talk shit every day on every social media possible to anyone who has even slightly pissed me off in the past. Especially ex girlfriends. Showing off my gain while they wageslave.

I just want enough passive income to not work again, drive my favorite sports car, and thats it.

I'm a very frugal person.

The only reason. I wouldn't even love extravagantly. I'd keep my Toyota corolla. I'd just move somewhere quiet and raise my family.

lol this

I want nice things, nice cars.
I want to help out my family.
I want to be empowered and use my wealth, not as charity, but to empower others to achieve their dreams too.

My grandpa is a millionaire and he started out from nothing in Mexico. I don't expect any inheritence and
it doesn't bother me. I'm grateful to have an example of rags to riches in my family there's no excuse
for me not to become very wealthy.

Practically I'm learning web programming and I know my way around linux, so I'll be using the internet as my basis for building my business. I'm also going to join Toastmasters and at some point I want to take the Dale Carnegie course to build confidence and public speaking skills. Also going to need to know about accounting
/taxes/business law to navigate my way around the finances of running a business. Everyday I work on learning
tech, I'm keeping my eyes open for problems to solve.

So I can't be called a poorfag on /pol/

Bill Cosby put his puddin pop where it don't belong because he was rich and now women are after him. I say careful with your mula and females.

>I just wanna be able to live life with the people i love instead of planning shit until i die

This is a good answer.

>life is too short to split bills and be an asshole about a few dollars.

This. Money is plentiful if you can attract it to you, your time is not.

you can build a website on fucking wordpress wtf are you trying to build a website from scratch for

Webapp I guess, I'm not trying to dropship. I already have a wordpress blog btw.

Wanna be rich to support my son with ease. Do want to start flipping houses soon as a hobby/extra income. Made enough in crypto to buy one house to flip, goal is to make enough to buy five before following that dream. Want the cushion of extra money incase of unforeseen circumstances(life). No desire for fancy cars, mansion, etc atm.

o cool sames :)

So I can spend more time with my parents before they die, and to pursue my hobbies with friends more

i have no intention of raising a family, shits expensive. plus humanity has already squandered its chance to do great things, so why bring more useless leeches into the world. this failed species is gonna die alone on this miserable rock surrounded by all its failures and waste.

>If not, then what are your reasons for trying to become rich/wealthy ?
I want to go back to university and travel the world learning and not having to think about money again.

this, lmao

I want to live in a house that I own so that I can partake in my hobbies.

I'm 20 years old and didn't expect to meet a person I may want to marry this early. I felt that I have a responsibility to become some kind of fiscal provider. If I didn't have that, I'd be perfectly happy making around 2000 dollars a month maximum, and the only expenses I have apart from food and living would be my ski gear, a ski pass, and an occasional trip to ski someplace other than where I live.

I want to live somewhere somewhat isolated for a while, and live off dividends. During that time I would write a plan to start a charity that can actually run efficiently and have the donation money be in use towards the cause I choose.

I want to setup as passive income stream that can support me for the rest of my life so I can find a career I genuinely enjoy and do on my own terms. So i still want to work, but I want to be financially secure and self-employed in a field I have a real interest in.

Main problem at the moment is I have no idea what that interest might be. I only know the career I've had the past 10 years and never had any aspirations before this anyway.

Freedom and family

This is hilarious, I am 20 and feel the exact same way. Had no real motivation for anything was comfy just surviving and playing games then I met a wife material girl and now I have urges to be successful and become a man worth marrying

My first reason is to be able to support my parents. After that it would be great to not have to work anymore, and spend my time wisely.

Also, I am an egoistic cunt so I will buy a few nice things for me. This makes me remember...
BTC: 1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

sent

this. to have a house in an isolated location, fill it with music equipment and make hideous music at max volume all day long.

or night, you could play drums at 3 AM if you wanted to because no one could hear.....

my MO is to do whatever must be done in order to break away from rentseeking monopolies and achieve the highest level of independence possible on my property

>tfw just want money to help my family and live my own life.

Fuck expensive cars or a house that's bigger than I ever need.

Bcz want tp shart a biz and raise family.

I remember walking innawoods once and passing this remote house where somebody was playing drums really loud.

Some guy is living your dream

this

Acquiring capital gives me an innate sense of satisfaction despite what hippies and liberals claim.

I would like to have a house that has a lot of cacti out side.

Because i dont want to be a slavecuck