RIP Ethereum

RIP Ethereum

dont worry, the meme triangle says it will go up

buy etheroll dice. passive income in ETH.

good income.

after bankroll increase dividends will be worth $25k a year for 29K worth of token todays price

You forgot the vocative comma.
Correct: "RIP, Ethereum.".

we are now entering the "fear" phase

According to this, the return to the mean will be at about 200$, good enough for me

Nope, it would be around $50

Nice, just bought 100k!

not even in the mania phase yet. literally no one outside of your neet friends know what ETH is

We aren't even at the media attention phase you double nigger

You forgot to take,,, your autism pills.

the fact that 90%+ of the people invested in ETH don't know what it is or how it works shows that we are past the mania stafe

what a loud of bullshit

90% of ethereum investors are bitcoin whales, and they obviously know what it is, and there really isn't much to it if you already know what bitcoin is

its basically just an improved bitcoin + smart contract capability + pos in the future

the remaining 10% of the neets and wagecucks from reddit, twitter and Veeky Forums who thinks they know all about crypto and economics
you make it sound like the homeless guy from the shelter just bought ethereum and thinks he is going to be rich within a few years

truth is, no one normal person knows what crypto currency is without mentioning bitcoin, and only half of them knows what bitcoin even is, and 99% thinks its ransomware / drug money

maybe we're in the "bear trap" phase. but i think we're more into the correction phase

and maybe the stupid meme graph that gets posted in every single thread is a load of shit

also a possibility. the low volume is the big indicator right now tho

RIP

One thing is certain, it seems stupid to buy either BTC or ETH at these prices

this. its bound to drop for a while

MUH tech. Most of this shit is vaporware eventually the money was gonna stop pumping in

RIP

however, there is also very little volume for bitcoin as well. the whole market has been slow lately. perhaps the calm before the storm?

Nice! Just bought 100k!

I don't think the meme chart crossed with an x is meant to represent how the market cap of of disruptive tech evolves, instead it represents market bubbles in general

>tfw ETH is acting just like bitcoin 3 years ago
GONNA MAKE BANK IN 8 TO 9 MONTHS!

Only faggots who were late to the crypto game bought eth.

Can we get all the faggots who were laughing at the bitcoin master race and spreading the 'flippening' meme to come in here. Or have the all necked themselves?

What's the expected Dollar to yield expectancy, then, anons? Looking to get into investing but know fuck all about it.

Been in the crypto game since 2013 and converted almost all of my Bitcoin that I held for nearly 4 years into Ether in March and I'm still way up after that decision, so I guess I disprove your theory a little bit

It lost nearly $20b in about 2 weeks.

Are you a poorfag? I find it hard to believe anyone who is serious about crypto would put more than 10-20% of their holdings into shitcoins and memes.

I dropped 10k into it when it was being pumped, dumped at 10x gains. But no way would I have risked a majority of my bitcoins

The fact of the matter is no one knows anything about what's happening in crypto. It's too early for a technology to base any economic theory. So take ur shilling elsewhere.

How do you all determine what is worth investing into, then?

Nah, not a poorfag. I first got into ETH in June 2016 with only a few hundred then the DAO attack happened so I kind of soured a bit on it after that.

After the huge hype of the Winklevoss ETF got built up and then finally rejected I really didn't foresee many positive developments in the Bitcoin world coming very soon due to all of the political issues going on within the community and the general negative stigma attached to it by the public. This was right after the first EEA announcement so the Ethereum community looked completely different compared to what it is now and reminded me a lot of Bitcoin in September/October or so of 2013.

I fully expect that Bitcoin will continue to grow as a store of value, but some coin will eventually overtake it in market cap because I still can't comprehend how Bitcoin can be both a store of value and used for a bunch of transactions as there would be no incentive for ever really doing the latter if the price is only going to rise.

any future predictions for eth? you seem to have made some pretty good ones in the past so far. i would like to hear what you have to say

>flippening
They were so certain it was going to happen. It is but it is ETH that will get flipped. poetic justice.

aaaaahahahahahah

3 worst types of crypto degens

1. XRP bagholder / shill - literal pajeet nigger tier scum
2. DGB bagholder / shill - same as above
3. ETH bagholder / shill - what is there to say about a faggot who invests his cold hard cash into a russio-canadian scamcoin from autist degen faggot? LMFAO

KEK KEK and more KEK...

what is the point of posting this? please tell me your reasoning, i am very interested to hear what you have to say

As long as nothing catastrophic happens that makes me completely lose faith in the timeline of development for Ethereum, I will continue to hold most of my Ether at the very least until it switches to proof-of-stake, however I already have my initial investment back. In the short-term I could definitely see it going under 200 though. After August 1st, assuming nothing stupid happens, I think both Bitcoin and Ether will rebound but could definitely see Bitcoin outpacing ETH for another couple of months. This time next year, I think Ether will be #1 in market cap. Not even going to try to guess the price for each one though

Where is best place to buy? Best wallets? Is it even worth it to invest $100?

Crypto newfag here.

will you be liquidating in preparation of aug 1st? what does your portfolio look like? just wondering

Nah not really, I don't really want to take the tax hit honestly. Might sell some of my Litecoin around then though. The three cryptos that I have the most long-term faith in are ETH, BTC, and probably ARK.

Can't wait to buy 100k! of "despair"

Yes. Get ready for August.

this is the main reason i haven't cashed out my eth, because of the tax. after a year of holding it will be 15% capital gains tax, right? if i were to exchange eth for cash on GDAX, that would that be taxed as income, wouldn't it? i have 117 eth btw so i know the IRS gonna come for me if i were to cash out

He wants to accumulate cheap eth.

i dunno, people have been saying that on here ever since it's been above $300. it has only been dropping for the past month or so. there hasn't been any sign of a reversal yet

Jaxx is a good wallet and yes, it's worth it.

>aaaaahahahahahah
>KEK KEK and more KEK...

Nigga, a British frat-tier paper 'unilad' wrote an article on ETH and BTC, the autistic mgtow site ReturnOfKings wrote a piecr about investing in them, ETH is older news than fappening titties and particularly among the dumb & deluded of the internet

That is the shittiest TA I've ever seen

It's not called investing, it's called speculating. Which is wall street speak for gambling. We're all gambling on very little information and the hopes that stupid people after us will push the price up further.

Unless you bought at the ICO you won't make any gains. It's already ATH, you could buy DICE x100 as cheap about a year ago.

Only a retard would buy it now

Fall sale, im in

It just won't stop falling. Why is life so cruel bros?