If Veeky Forums shills against it, we may have the best coin ever here

Okay, no one seems to have any fucking clue what Bancor does. Simply because people don't take the time to read anything, and are pissed about the ICO dropping in value.

Here is exactly what Bancor's value prop is:

Bancor is a Coinbase-Bittrex hybrid for alt-coins, ERC20 tokens, and community coins.

That's it. Simple as fucking that. Now here a 3 test cases that barely scratch the surface of this coin's technology.

First is crowdfunding via Bancor. Crowd-funders donate to a project they like and become coin-holders. That way if the funded project is successful the coin-holders share in profits of its success.

This in itself is genius, because traditional crowdfunding sites just take peoples money. Sometimes they'll throw the funders a bone and offering them a shitty "Beta" version product.

Next is ETF's. Specifically users can create tokens that are crypto-portfolios that work exactly like ETF's (So say if you're bullish on decentralized cloud-storage but don't want to buy just Sia. You can create an ETF, a Bancor coin, with 50% Sia, 30% Steemit, 20% BTC) The beauty of this is that any fucking normie user can create a coin like an ETF in a matter of minutes.

Final test case is let's look at a University. A university could create a coin, let's call it Notre Dame coin. This coin could be usable on campus restaurants, the alumni store, to buy sporting events tickets, etc.

Student organizations could then SELL these coins to alumni/parents/students as a reward for DONATING to the student organizations charities.

Thus the University benefits three-fold. The average amount of philanthropic donations goes up, the University can sell merchandise, and finally the University can write-off the cost of anything purchased with a Notre-Dame Coin because the university is technically donating the merchandise to raise money for charity. Win-Win-Win

If crypto is ever going to scale it will be with a protocol like Bancor's

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks shlomo

>If Veeky Forums shills against it
It's not Veeky Forums..

So no other token does this?

Ultimately its the team that drives adoption, show me a token that has the worlds greatest salesman working at it and i will show you a 1 to 1 lambo generator.

The thing is we dont need one single biztard to buy bnt because bancor focuses on the whole world and not just some autistic pajeet pump and dump groups

Dude don't make it this easy for brainlets to understand. I'm still not done accumulating. Please delete this, polite sage.

>crypto without jews
oy vey. some of them actually believe this.
this op. fuck helping them.

So you mean normal currency is not sufficient for the so called university expenses?

>If Veeky Forums shills against it
Any sane person would speak against this obvious scam after having studied it not just Veeky Forums. Bancor shills are also the most insufferable group of faggots of the entire board.

Literally a kike scam. Jews robbing their shareholders then wondering why they get periodically genocided.

this is the ONLY ico that has every failed

>reminder that this ICO called the top on all crypto
>reminder on launch everything went red

this is the ico that killed crypto

>Any sane person
>implying Veeky Forumslacks are sane
I'm gonna side with the el33th4xor that will be working with bancor now. You remember? The guy whose article you all skim read and use to form the basis of all your arguments? Or you could post the article from the guy working on the colored coins project.

Please present your well thought out, researched, and detailed case.

>You can create an ETF, a Bancor coin, with 50% Sia, 30% Steemit, 20% BTC)

Except you can't have Sia, Steemit, or BTC backed tokens. Only Ethereum, BNT, or ERC20 shit tokens

Wrong. Read roadmap.

look at the roadmap you moron

> same response
> less than a minute apart
> defending this shitcoin

bancor devs/shills spotted. Roadmap is not even listed on their website, have to do a google search for it

My original point still stands, you can NOT create a token backed by those coins

sage because I refuse to bump your jew thread

The jew meme again

That racist argument is the best one you faggot have got. Keep shilling your shitcoins and ripping each other off.

Once token baskets (these ETFs i mentioned) become up and running, you'll be rushing in to buy BNT so you can get in on these diversified corn-based MUTUAL FUNDS

If you don't think BNT will at least be $10 by December you're helplesd

won't the fact that there can be an infinite number of BNT created dimish its value? i haven't really read into it but i don't see it mooning to like $20 and there are other buys which could increase more than that

>Roadmap is not even listed on their website
You're retarded. Go to product at the top and wait for the drop down.
>you can NOT create a token backed by those coins
Read the roadmap you fucking idiot.

Also see my pic, don't buy any BNT and stay poor.

Read into it. See how BNT gains value from locking up ETH and the examples listed in op.

>late 2017
>using the word 'racist' as an insult

Wtf, are you >40?

i'm so sick of this pasta

lol sorry that I reply on a thread I have in a open tab you fucking faggot and didnt refresh before sending my reply.

Wuthering?

Holy fuck this is gonna be bigger than I thought.

If you want to HODL ETH, you're better off putting it into BNT. Period.

nice just bought 100k

i have 137 bancor will i get a lambo?

lmao Bitshares already does all of that and more

Fuck outta here, go shill your dirt coin elsewhere

Why not just do that with Eth tokens? Nice gimmick though

This gets asked all the time

Because Bancor makes it SIMPLE AND SECURE. Do you really think mother fuckers are going to exchange coins on anew exchange?

You have to think of the 95% of the population that have no idea what anything besides Bitcoin,and in rare cases Ethereum, are.

That is where you'll start to see serious influx of cash. This has been a drop in the bucket so far.

Again, all I'm saying is that IF cryptocurrency catches on-- it will ONLY BE done through a normies friendly protocol like Coinbase/Bancor.

What will draw them in is the crowd funding and ETF baskets.

Then sky is the limit

Finally a good op for once. We need more op like you. Idk how people don't see this? Eth only blew up because it went on coinbase

Banc bags must be getting heavy. Did your jewish overlords promise you a few of your shekels back to shill here?

why does bancor send dedicated shills to Veeky Forums of all places? I see this same pasta like 3x per day

blog.bancor.network/this-analysis-of-bancor-is-flawed-18ab8a000d43

>bancor presents arbitrage opportunities by design
>the bancor team rebuts with 'this is a feature of the ecosystem'

I seriously hope you guys don't buy this

Agreed but the Federal Reserve is run by Jews and they turned our economy into a pump and dump money grab. They turn everything they touch turns into shit covered in gold foil. It profits them by fucking everyone around them including other Jews.. they will sell their family out for cash. They have a well documented history of terrible behavior getting them removed from countries. It's easier to go well fuck it I might miss the gains over taking a massive loss.

Roll up your Bancor paper wallet and stuff it up your ass before we send you back to the oven.

Go back to /pol/ you paranoid fuck

>6 posts by this ID

He's op idiot

Yea because it's my thread and I'm arguing my points.

So far yet to be stumped

let's just ignore this because it would force us all to accept the fact that there is very little real world need for blockchain payments.

>dirt coin

kek look who's talking , Bitshares is a top ten coin meanwhile bancor is some shitty coin no one knows about

Jews aren't a race, they are just a hateful evil cult, read the Talmud goy.