Let's do personal wealth thread. Just to see how you fags are doing with this crypto shit...

Let's do personal wealth thread. Just to see how you fags are doing with this crypto shit. Bet ya half of you can't even afford a decent house.

We're not going to share our success with you unless you start us off OP let's begin with you.

Let the LARPing begin

16 years old started with 0.075 BTC 2 months ago ı now have 1.2 BTC

la kebab orospu discord gel

I own a 3 bed, 2.5 bath house, a 2014 van, have 200k in stocks and a few hundred in shitty cryptos, maybe I'll go through the mild inconvenience of covering my name and showing proof if you post your stats first OP. I'm 24.

Hey I'm 24 too but full of dreams and aspirations. Wish I could say the same about my wallet

~2 million, ~3 million at the peak

if we go into a bear market and the price crashes like in 2014/2015 i should still be able to survive on my shitcoins alone until it starts to recover

75k in debt due to student loans
Let's see how this crypto thing works out.

I come from a poor family, but I'm getting by.

25k annual income
50k in stocks (off of a 13k investment, lol AMD)
11k in crypto (off of a 12k investment, got in a little before the bear market)
2k in USD

Nice! I'm 26 and have a bit more cash than you but no house.

900k in crypto, 80k in fiat, bought side biz 4 years ago providing semi passive 2k per month , up until recently I was financially supporting my mother - now im free and considering retiring for a year... 28 y/o been working in my industry since 17.

I just want some money so I can buy an euphonium

May I ask but how did you accumulate that much wealth? Also what industry?

The LARPing industry.

if youve been in crypto currencies for longer than 2/3 years and you havent made at least half a million then youve done something seriously wrong.

an actor? impressive

what movies or shows you been in?

I want money so badly. I want money before anything else. I'VE, BECOME SO NUMB.

I have a business, but I don't WORK enough at it to make enough money. The only thing seperating me from money is work. This is frustrating because I'm so "lazy".

I really just need someone, a life couch, someone to nag me. I've thought about paying people over the internet to help me do everything on my to do list. Would ANYONE put there be willing to help me? I can't pay you much, but you would be helping the world so much.

Nice! Just bought 100k.

I don't care faggot shut up just do the thing, whatever that is

I wanna get into this whole crypto thing,anyone have any useful tips?

Are you cute? I could give you incentives if you know what I mean

Be extremely skeptical of any coin shilled on this board and do your own research
This is the best advice you'll receive it's all downhill from here
Best of luck :^)

OOO Boi, I know how that is. I can make a very decent amount of money if I actually work on my business, but instead I find myself taking months off here and there, and not working again until I'm nearly broke. It's nice have 30%-40% of the year off, but it would be even nicer to finally make it. A cop just moved in across the street for me, so at least I've got motivation to get out of here and buy a new house (hopefully something with an acreage this time. I would love to farm rather than the monotonous ass shit that I do). If you ever figure it out, post the answer on here man.

What does the cop habe to do with motivation I don't get it. Are you retarded?

Started with nothing a few years ago. Traded my BTC for a PC a couple years back. Started back from .3 BTC last February, up to 3 BTC spread through various shitcoins and also withdrawn 3k cash. It's not a lot but I didn't put any of my money into it and it's just a hobby I do. I'm still a kid so I'm not disappointed with myself at all.

I'm 18 got 10k in stocks, started with 1k in crypto and heavily in the red right now. Living that NEET life

Well I mean I've got a mortgage, but that van is paid for.

$2.9 mil. Made a bit of money selling drugs. Put a chunk of that money into Bitcoin around $200-$500. Sadly the company is gone so I'm a bit cautious about spending it.

I'm letting it ride on BTC.

non-crypto

I know the struggle

I'm up for nagging actually, send me details of requirements + pay (flat fee or hourly) at [email protected]

> Bet ya half of you can't even afford a decent house.

I guess it depends on what you consider decent.

I have a modest house (~2500 sqft) on 40 acres, with a facility for16 horses. Land + construction was $600K, and is all paid for. As is the rental that I own. Though to be fair, the rental was left to me by my parents.

As for the crypto mining, I've been in it for about a month, and have made about $1200 after power expenses.

So no plans on quitting my day job, but everything is paid off.

you are right I am only able to afford the most basic flat in shitty city from my crypto gains

looking forward for 5 years from now hoping it will be small villa

Poor as shit. Need muns.

Ver gelem yarrağım

Not bad, user

What other coins/stocks are you invested in?