My great great grandfather was a pirate in the Bahamas

My great great grandfather was a pirate in the Bahamas

and your great great grandmother was a whore

well, technically her father sold her to him when he was around 50

So did you move to Somalia to continue the family business?

I pirate old radio shows if that counts

My great-great grandfather was an Austro-Hungarian cavalry officer.

cool

my great grandfather fought in WW1 for the british army and won an accommodation.

t. 3rd Gen American

cool

my triple great grandfather was a swedish logger who moved to america and died after a tree fell on him
beat that faggots

A great grandfather of mine was a British soldier in the battle of the Somme. Another great grandfather of mine was an American soldier in the American-Filipino war.

My family history got up to me and didn't die out so at least I got that

I know a person whose ancestors came from a Czechoslovakia and one of them died from eating American mushrooms.

Well my great grandfather was an alchoholic who died in the streets during the great depression and left a legacy of alcoholic orphans to wander the frozen wastes of chicago til world war two.
My families traditions live on even now.

My direct ancestor came to the colonies in 1630. Another one fought in Lexington and Bunker Hill. Another one was a French Knight under Richelieu and then King Louis XIV.

ony great grandfather fought for the germans in wwi. another great granfather served in the tsarist army before wwi and then immigrated to america. his sons (my grandfather and his two brothers) fought in the western theater in wwii and another two great uncles on my mom's side fought in the pacific war. they were all jewish :^)

>My great great grandfather was a pirate in the Bahamas

any stories and are you sure you dont mean great great great?

Shalom

snek

My great great grandfather wandered around the middle east disguised as a turk for years and threw a kurd down a well.

My ancestors on both my grandmother and grandfather's side were samurai

my great great grandfather lived in some shtetl in latvia

I wonder if they were trying to trip?

My great-great-great something was a snake.

my great great grandfather was a slave

my great great great grandfather was Amish (not Amish but similar type of community, don't remember the name)

not him but no, we east european are really really fond of picking mushroom from forest to eat for taste good fun food yes

All of my "recent" ancestors were farmers and when the time needed soldiers. Except this guy who in 1830~ killed some priests, stole some chickens, killed some soldiers, and basically had a good run for a few couple of years. He raped the woman who gave birth my greatgrandwhatever, and they were taken by the rape dude father.

He was never caught.