Where are you going to move when you are rich? Recommend me somewhere. I hate people. I just want to be left alone...

Where are you going to move when you are rich? Recommend me somewhere. I hate people. I just want to be left alone. No war torn countries. Weather must be nice year round. Must be lots of fun stuff to do outdoors. Etc. But also tell me your ideas.

No idea where pic related is

going to buy an old military underground bunker and make it my lair

this turns into a support group everytime we're in the red. just pull your original costs out

I haven't even begun investing in crypto. But I have gains coming from other asset classes

go somewhere in buttfuck canada, in the maritimes

no war, small villages, no violent races, quiet,

weather sucks tho it will be cold half the year and humid the other half, but you can't have everything

Actually where I grew up. Definitely on the short list. Lots of poor people. But lots of cheap land to build my empire yup

I'm moving to San Fran

Greek islands for sure, gorgeous scenery, hot tourists if you wanna go into the town

Thought about asking this before. Can I run my business from a yacht traveling around the world keeping in touch via satellite?

This, I'm gonna go full captain nemo

Spanish islands (Ibiza, Mallorca) are even better
Basically the same as the greek ones but its like bras are illegal on the beach cause i have only seen topless chicks on holidays

Seriously, do I have to become Tax exile, buy a title. Or some shit live that?

Dunno. You can't just be stateless, but obviously you don't want to be an American or EU citizen. Maybe go for Singaporean citizenship, or win the proverbial lottery and find a Swiss girl to marry.

What I mean is this, I want the Yacht to be my company head quarters, have a small staff on board, but have the company own the boat, and basically pay for it.

>Sell at a loss
Sure thing mister Goldstein!

Well, my first idea was something like pic related, in Switzerland, but with all this sand people invading Europe... I don't know... I honestly don't know.

Tip here if you want to fund my dream:
14w5cLYoNBsS7xAAXFoe46HhYRquz47yWL

Switzerland is actually pretty based
>not in eu
>anti-immigration
>legal gun ownership
you don't have to worry about sand-niggers in Switzerland

w8 this isn't /pol/

Might we consider this country "another Israel"? I mean, they support immigration and multiculturalism but, "Not in my country, please".

You probably want WiFi at a marina. And if you want any kind of luxury you also stay near marinas. You won't get much work done while sailing, unless you have a crew (and sea is calm).

This board was split from /pol/

Yes thanks, but could the boat me my business headquarters?

Pic is from China.

if you can't figure out that this is actually some CGI or in-game screenshot, you're a fucking retard
2/10 for making me respond

Have you been to there? Lots of turks in the cities

I will probably move to Siberia or Thailand. (You know why)

I'm thinking Portugal. Nice weather and relatively low cost of living, also close to home (UK).