Fuck these summerfag crypto 'traders' spamming Veeky Forums for the last 2-3 months...

Fuck these summerfag crypto 'traders' spamming Veeky Forums for the last 2-3 months. You fucking pathetic faggots are never going to get rich earning $50 bucks a day and then losing it 2 seconds later when your useless shitcoin crashes. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU FAT WORTHLESS COLLEGE LOAN AND NEETBUX USERS.

Let's talk about something that can actually make you rich: selling replicas.

What's hot replica merchandise to sell now? How to sell it? And how to minimize getting caught?

fidget spinners

Kate Spade...

the fad is over and nobody is buying this shit anymore. paki niggers at 7-11s are the only ones still trying to sell them.

knockoff phone cases. buying fake otterboxes and selling them in a mall kiosk will net you plenty of profit. malls don't give a shit and don't bother to check. most people have zero idea that they even make fake otterboxes

not over yet you old nigger go to any middle-highschool, you can still squeeze some profits

any leathergoods made in England are just as good if not better than this luxury shit.

I can recommend Byron & Brown for one

dropshitters and affiliate marketers are worse than crypto autists, get a real job you fucking scum sucking leech

i love you guys

BMW emblems. Made a bunch off of this shit until customs started seizing my orders.

Wheels

Good, fake BMW roundels fucking suck anyways

This isn't even 9gag tier cancer. I don't think there is a website cancerous enough to compare this to.

Added 100k to filters and these faggots just started spamming the images. Wonder what's the motive?

It's summer you idiot and it'll be dead by the time it starts back up

It's just kids trying to annoy people. They'll get bored eventually.

Can I interest you lads in a little something I call...1 0 0 k?

LOLing! He really slipped up on that one hahaha lol.