I WAS RIGHT

YOU ALL LAUGHED AND MOCKED ME WHEN I POSTED ABOUT THIS BUT I WAS RIGHT GOBEKLI TEPE IS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/amp/

Ancient Stone Tablet Found: Reveals Comet Impact Sparking The Rise Of Civilization

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/04/30/ancient-stone-tablet-found-reveals-comet-impact-sparking-the-rise-of-civilization/amp/

what?

turks are truly the master race

Interdestring

Human civilisation is much older than previously thought. We are living in a post apocalyptic world.
turks weren't in anatolia at that time

interesting

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's still an unproved theory at this point. Also I'd like to see an archeological study of that carving, the images look too different from any other depictions of animals I've seen from the early middle east.

>>/x/

Nigga we didn't laugh at you. Speaking as one of the first people to post in the thread, we said:

>There currently doesn't seem to be evidence that mankind is super fukken old.

Because all the evidence was sketchy at best. If new evidence has turned up, that's cool.

2. WESTERN science (all caps because conspiracy) isn't suppressing the fact that mankind is super fukken old.

I still don't know what you were getting at by this. Something about suppressing our ancient past to make us all feel weak. As we pointed out (except one or two anons who kept saying egypt and mesopotamia were western), none of the cradles of civilisation are in the "west" anyway. If whitey is trying to keep stuff secret to make himself look better then you'd think he'd fake some cradles in actual europe.

3. Humans didn't used to have magic and aliens and shit.

Although they may have been more advanced than we give them credit for they weren't more advanced than us. They just weren't.

That said, this source looks pretty dodgy. If it turns out to be true though, that's pretty cool. I look forward to all the cool new shit we learn about ancient people.

Meteorite -> Climate Change -> Environment that enables Civ to develop

is not...

Meteorite sent by aliens -> super advanced technology -> civilization

>they weren't more advanced than us. They just weren't.
yeah we're so advance with our pollution, poor health, and killing machines

no one is talking about aliens and super advanced technology you fucking mong

>Comet Impact Sparking The Rise Of Civilization

The article even denies this. The comet may contribute to a change in environmental conditions which are necessary for civilization to develop but this does not mean that the comet CAUSED civilization. Most "comet" theorists are /x/ tier ancient aliens cranks..

OP is talking about super ancient civilizations. Even this article says that it sparked the rise of civilization because before this impact humans were hunter-gatherers. There is nothing there about
>Human civilisation is much older than previously thought.

>yeah we're so advance with our pollution, poor health, and killing machines

If you want to argue spiritual or philosophical advancement then yes, you could argue that I suppose. However the conventional usageof the term- generally referring to technology in its conventional sense- is inarguable.

thanks for sharing OP. nice

Your pineal gland should be experiencing heightened sensitivities this year, DO NOT FEAR. This is because the archons are preparing for the great return. Harmonize your chakras, crystallize your bodily orgones, and reduce your phlogiston levels my brothers the end times are coming. There is an interdimensional war that has been raging from the dawn of time across all nth dimensions of the astral plane. The war is spilling over into our dimension. The past 10,000 years have been our training... our spiritual awaking... join me on the astral plane, brothers, we have a war to win.

Instructions unclear; accidentally penetrated the bardo.

>unproved theory
That's putting it very lightly. The article in OP is based on a recent article written by a few engineers based on some pictures they've seen from Gobekli Tepe; most archaeologists aren't taking it seriously. There are a bunch of reasons why, but the biggest ones are the flaws of the research, and the flaws in their arguments. Basically, in the original article, it's really obvious that the engineers either don't know much about previous research at Gobekli Tepe, or purposefully omitted things they didn't agree with and did a bad job with scholarship. Their arguments are also based on linking their interpretation of several pictures of carvings, connecting them to modern astrological symbols, and drawing conclusions about ancient astronomy from that. It's pretty obvious how flawed it is, and the article doesn't even take the jump of saying that an impact happened. Just that (based on their probably incorrect conclusions), the people at Gobekli Tepe were carving symbols that indicated they were observing part of the sky where a meteor may have been visible.

It's easy for journalist to write sensational stories about it, but it's a shit paper. OP is still wrong.

I believed in you OP.

we once again come back to the most complicated question to answer: are turks white?

It's not a debate of course they are. What they are not is European. European =/= White

who cares

>meteoric impact big enough to drastically alter the climate and begin a chain of extinctions
>no impact crater

Sure.

>Be OP before 2012
>I WAS RIGHT YOU ALL LAUGHED AND MOCKED ME WHEN I POSTED ABOUT THIS BUT I WAS RIGHT THE MAYAN CALENDAR IS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS

Fuck off

I'm always skeptical about things but I want so much that this hypothesis turns out to be true for some reason.

>pollution
if anything that proves we're "advanced"
>poor health
kek, better health than the ancients
>and killing machines
Oh yeah? more technology? well sheiiiittt.

It hit the ice cap

>yeah we're so advance with our pollution, poor health, and killing machines

Poor health? You mean fatasses? They still live longer than most ancient people and have a better chance of having babies that live.

better health than the ancients we know about, the ancients living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
FTFY

Also having "more advanced" technology don't mean shit if we aren't nearly as advanced philosophically, socially, and spiritually. If we were more advanced in those things we wouldn't have an unsustainable civilisation destroying our own planet

Hancock is great until he starts saying he's sure that there were civilisations at least as advanced as Rome existing 10K years ago plus.

If it landed in an ocean, would it actually leave a massive crater, or just cause a flood of biblical proportions?

Search on YouTube what a bullet looks like hitting water, it'd just explode and there would be no big crater.

actually yeah

>h-hyperborea wasn't real guys, humans have never harnessed magic
likely story……… explain religion then

I have never supported the bogus 2012 apocalypse claims, cunt.

>
>
>better health than the ancients we know about, the ancients living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
>FTFY
And I suppose that vested interests are supressing all evidence for this pre-apocalyptic civilization?